Buy GM, yes GM

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Give the man a break, we all have our own ideas of what's to come and it doesn't always go our way.

The gentleman who taught me how to read charts when I was a kid told me he was right only about half the time. When he died he was worth millions yet he never flaunted it. He just loved stocks and especially their charts. He wasn't always right, and he was man enough to admit it. He cut his losses and moved on.
    He carried no emotional baggage.

Several years after his passing his wife gave me some of his books and ledgers and drafting tools. The bulk of his money I assume remained with his wife and was passed on to the children and grandchildren.

I still have his journals and drafting tools. More importantly his love of the markets and charting. I didn't get any of his money but I still believe I got the better end of the deal.

#21     Nov 17, 2007
  2. limit

limit

3. I can predict if a quarter is going to flip heads or tails... the only problem is I'm only right half the time.

#23     Nov 19, 2007
  4. Those calls still haevn't expired. Still have over a month

Yea this pick sucked. I thought the wrtiedown wasnt a big deal .Turend out investors wern't happy and the stock gets nailed big time even weeks after the earnings.

GM still selling cares though .Still making money. Stillin the biz. But the stock sucks.

maybe is carl ican sells more shares we'll rally

#24     Nov 19, 2007
  5. Honestly looks tempting at 26.90 right now for a flip to $28.

But who knows where bottom is.

#25     Nov 19, 2007
  6. Nice, thanks

#26     Nov 19, 2007
  7. Oh the GM!!!! stock looks great. Thanks to you I put my entire IRA into GM and now it looks like I will be working until I die. thanks stocktrad3r. Syke! get it? Syke? :p

#27     Nov 19, 2007
  8. hey trad3r,

the GM MAR 08 2.50 puts still look like a bargain

#28     Nov 19, 2007
  9. Yearly support level on GM clearly broken. Short the heck out this when it pulls up to $29. My alert is set.

#29     Nov 19, 2007
  10. S2007S

S2007S

GM headed for low 20's again.

#30     Nov 20, 2007