Buy every dip in Dow Mini till November

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Buy'em all the way down baby....who cares about that overnight gap-down pounding!

"Dive-Klaxon" playing in the background. :D "AAAAOOOOUUUUGGGAAA....AAAAOOOOUUUUGGGAAA"

#51     Sep 7, 2006
  2. nice trad emy mini. took a 20 pt punding wiped out the whole run

#52     Sep 7, 2006
  3. nakatani

nakatani

Funny how he isnt posting over the last 2 days as we sell off. Just another coward who wont shut up when he is right, but hides when he is wrong.

He must be getting decimated over the last 2 days.....

#53     Sep 7, 2006
  4. 23 pt emini drop over last 2 days. his whole fantasy 4 week run was wiped out in 2 days.

#54     Sep 7, 2006
  5. BCE

BCE

The thing is, the story always changes as we go along. The market seemed very overbought and you could tell was looking for any good reason to pull back. Finally got some yesterday. Blanket statements like buy all the dips or sell and short all the rallies never hold up over any period of time. Markets don't go up forever nor down. The best traders see the change immediately while everyone else is still clinging to the mindset of what was just happening and their bias, and don't see there was a change. In this case if they were still trying to buy the dips they were obviously hammered. Good trading to all. :)

#55     Sep 7, 2006
  6. nakatani

nakatani

Fantasy the key word there. Perma-bulls like him never last. Have to be able to trade both sides of the market. This clown cant. His absence speaks volumes about him....and his trading.

Looking to start scooping the Dec Sp if it gets down near 1303 area.....

#56     Sep 7, 2006
  7. myminitrading made a great bullish call. The problem with the call was that it was a bit too ambitious and he introduced politics into it. I don't care which way the market goes as long as volitility increases and it seems volility only seems to increase when we're going down so I hope that's the direction we go. This low volitilty bull market is the worst kind of market to trade.

#57     Sep 7, 2006
  8. nakatani

nakatani

Yes...when the market goes up, he makes money. When the mkt goes down, he gets clobbered. Then goes into hiding like he has this week. Not a great call at all as anyone who is following this idiot the last 2 days is geting killed. His call is horrendous.

He is at best a scratch trader.......and even that is a reach.

#58     Sep 7, 2006
  9. I listened and bought following dips:

French Onion
    Ranch
    Nacho Cheese

#59     Sep 7, 2006
  10. nakatani

nakatani

Nice.....I am still short the Sep/Dec Salsa spread......gonna hold until the unemployment numbers from Mexico come out next week...am expecting big things from this position...

#60     Sep 7, 2006