Buy every dip in Dow Mini till November

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Starting the process all over again, buy em as they head lower, sell em as they rally higher.

#41     Aug 29, 2006
  2. syrre

syrre

Not even Mr Market ????
    Mr Market is HUGE :D :D

#42     Aug 29, 2006
  3. first to say

myminitrader

is a very good trader.

Very good job man, You've been right on for many many calls.
    Don't know what these bitches are bitching about here.

I've seen the charts you posted before, its uncanny you get accuracy from it though :) But awesome.

#43     Aug 30, 2006
  4. nakatani

nakatani

Lets do a little history lesson on myminitrader....here are the facts.

1- He doesnt work for a living. Calling his trading a job is a laugh. He sits home and trades 3 lots out of his bedroom while his wife is out earning money to pay the bills. Real man for ya.

2- Whenever the market goes down, he goes into hiding. He has admitted he doesnt know how to short and is afraid to do it. Funny how he disappeared when the mkt got smoked early summer.

3- He posts his cute little P/L sheet from his....umm.....account. Who knows if it is real or simulated account. Then again..who cares. He is the only one out of all of the posters on this whole site who feels the need to post his account. Small man syndrome.

4- He by far has the scariest approaches to rationalizing market information. Anyone remember his little prediction on a CPI number based on the price of gas at the 7-11 near his house. Truly frightening.

Guys like him who are opinionated/bull headed get wiped out by mkt moves against them all the time. Keep averaging down...and down..and down. The fact that he is aggressively trading the last week of August when there is no volume speaks volumes. With no real volume the mkt isnt gonna go too far either way. He will get decimated after labor day on the first real volume move down.

Dont worry good people of Elite.....he will again get smoked...again hide...and again probably borrow money to re-fund his account...and again blow out. The funny thing is...if he isnt swinging those huge 3 lot orders around, shouldnt he be out picking the kids up from school ....doing the family laundry....or cleaning the house?

#44     Aug 30, 2006
    #45     Aug 30, 2006

6. Just registered on ET first post right here, what a pussy, some little wimp hiding behind an alias because he is one jealous little girl.

Should have bought the dips like I told you to IDIOT!

#46     Sep 1, 2006
  7. I love 100% up room to go$$$$

#47     Sep 1, 2006
  8. Wetton

Wetton

If mini has coolweb's vote, then he's got mine too.

#48     Sep 1, 2006

9. I say this is looking very nice, has taken some time but the trade is panning out, buy the dips!

#49     Sep 1, 2006
  10. nakatani

nakatani

How is that dip buying working out for you there sport?

Thank god you only trade 3 lots.

I would like to present you with the award for this website's biggest fade.

#50     Sep 7, 2006