Buy every dip in Dow Mini till November

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Working like a charm, they wont let the Dow fall for very long, this strategy will be good for a couple of months. Just keep buying the dips, and if it dips further just keep buying and you will be rewarded.

I will stake my reputation on this strategy until the elections in November.

#31     Aug 29, 2006
  2. People on the internet have reputations?

#32     Aug 29, 2006
  3. big mouth mymini trading one can just as easily short every rally as we keep falling back

#33     Aug 29, 2006
  4. "The need to be right is the single biggest mistake a trader can make".... Mark Douglas, Trading in the zone.

#34     Aug 29, 2006
  5. Ok dumb butts, just pull up a chair and watch the profits elude you. Sure works for me.

#35     Aug 29, 2006
  6. And the 2nd biggest mistake would be an emotional response like that

#36     Aug 29, 2006

7. That sounds like brilliant strategy, short something that is above its 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100,200 day moving average, hello cant you see the trend is up dirty bird. Buy the dips rookie.

#37     Aug 29, 2006
  8. While I am making money you sit and watch and read more books because your not ready for prime time. Go buy trading for a living, by Alexander Elder.

#38     Aug 29, 2006
  9. S2007S

S2007S

mini how high do you think the dow is going???Aamazing how quick things change from bearish to bullish in a matter of a month. I think its going to happen again when everyone is just completely bullish and the markets jump to 6 year highs only to fall harder then they did in July. If these markets get the run in mid sept, selling will most likely take place in oct/nov time frame. I would not bet on a huge rally going into the end of 2006 if we get the rally early in sept to all time highs on the dow.

#39     Aug 29, 2006
  10. The Dow will make an all time high just in time for the election season. Gas prices will fall, and all you will hear is GAS PRICES HIT 6 MONTH LOW AS THE DOW INDUSTRIALS MAKES AN ALL TIME HIGH.

Its all part of the feel good pkg the Republicans have in store, as the try to hang on to power.

#40     Aug 29, 2006