Buy every dip in Dow Mini till November

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Aug 23, 2006.

1. All you people can mill around here make a bunch of noise and prove nothing, except that your jealous.

I am telling you, all you have to do is buy the dips, the Dow is not going to correct very much and will make new highs very soon.

The Dow index is the poster child for the Republican party. Its not going to correct till after the elections PERIOD!

#21     Aug 23, 2006
  2. I think we are a minority. So folks just dont get it, or they have not seen very many market and election cycles.

#22     Aug 23, 2006
  3. presidential cycle a very powerful one says 2006 down big. time will tell

#23     Aug 23, 2006
  4. Are you arguing that there is a conspiracy of Republican party members/leaders who are going to put up millions, if not billions, of their own money to prop up stocks for political reasons?

Wouldn't it be easier to simply give millions to the relatively few endangered Republicans in the House and Senate so they can buy advertising?

What exactly ARE you saying?

#24     Aug 23, 2006
  5. can u imagine hillary and nancy pelosi running the show...security of our nation will be handed to terrorists on a silver platter....gays will be honored as heroes........for being gay........ebonics will be national language........cigars will be handed out to bill by the thousands........Hillary will speak with Mrs. Roosevelt more often........janet reno will return to save us from ourselves like she did in Waco..pray in school and you will be kicked out...maybe we can blow up another aspirin factory iin the desert when we need the wag the dog thingie.......that is a great and sad possiblity.........but then again, it all depends on what the meaning of IS IS....Jimmy Carter and his 20% interest rates might be reincarnated.......as national security adviser....rose garden was his home when going got tough.......Bill might ask the friend from canada to visit a lot, as marc rich's wife did.....let's don't dishonor the presidency to the point of lunacy........

#25     Aug 23, 2006
  6. I've never milled in my life, I've loitered, occasionally lingered, but never milled

#26     Aug 27, 2006
  7. I will be more willing to buy for a longer term swing of the YM towards the end of October.....right now no thank you.

#27     Aug 27, 2006
  8. Noting can hold this market down, volume sure is light in the futures indexes, real light.

However shaky it may be, price is moving higher.

#28     Aug 28, 2006
  9. This scenario almost always favors the bulls along with a falling Vix too.

#29     Aug 28, 2006
  10. Slaves predict

Kings react

#30     Aug 28, 2006