Buy Countrywide CFC

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by michaelscott, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Calling the kettle "black" are we? Substitute "Michaelscott" with whatever name you feel appropriate, "Chief".

#51     Aug 10, 2007
  2. Rumor this morning, CFC will receive short term loans with very low interests from Federal Reserves.

#52     Aug 10, 2007
  3. 11Blade

11Blade

Thats rich! considering the source!

#53     Aug 10, 2007
  4. Toro KMA

Toro KMA

I wouldn't buy it, at least not here.

I'm hearing bad things about their paper in the money markets.

But maybe in the future...

#54     Aug 11, 2007
  5. Registered: Mar 2004

08-05-07 02:55 AM

Quote from 1flyfisher:

Well effy my sophomoric analysis has proven to be correct hasn't it?

And your freshman analysis was very incorrect regarding the housing sector and CFC and what has yet to be played out in the housing sector.

Quite the mouth there behind the screen. Over-compensating for low self-esteem? Bad case of acne?

EFFY DIDN'T YOU INITIALLY CALL MY ANALYSIS AND POST REGARDING CFC SOPHOMORIC?

My Sophomoric post and analysis of CFC was correct and your little Pimple POSER analysis was wrong. Not only was it wrong but it was the stupidest thing any trader would do in this market regarding CFC. You were the only pimple faced idiot that would go long at $30+.

I have very nice skin and nice profits on shorting CFC. Thank you for the Money$$$.

NOW go back to your blabbering incoherent posts.

GO EFFY Let's hear your blabber...LOL

#55     Aug 11, 2007
  6. I shorted heavy, and will short heaver every time this stock has a rally.

CFC is going no where fast. Lay offs are around the corner and their exposure to SUB PRIME will not be save by the FEDS pumping in Liquidity.

Friday was a dead cat bounce, nothing more, the FED IS LATE.

50 to 100 bais surprise cut will only shock the financial markets, not rebound them.

Recession is in, IN THE US. Global recession is on the horizon.

#56     Aug 11, 2007
  7. Efficiency = Total dipshit :D

#57     Aug 12, 2007
  8. Rumor is government will buy billions of loans with option ARM interests from CFC, ...

#58     Aug 13, 2007
  9. Rumor is government might have to buy billions of loans with option ARM interests from CFC, ... The situation is not very good

#59     Aug 13, 2007
  10. Dip shit? I'm not the one with two THOUSAND posts.

OF my 300, 'bout 50 can be attributed specifically to YOU.

#60     Aug 13, 2007