Buy Calm

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by omegapoint, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Now, I want you to think about what this means. What good are financials if you're floating debits above the clouds? Doesn't that negate any filiings?

Just asking:p

#11     Mar 31, 2008
  2. Fu*k naked shorts!!!

#12     Mar 31, 2008
  3. Thank you.

A MoneyM anager called me today. He gave me a tip I passed on. Not a stock tip- an asshole tip. Mr. Manager hasn't made a check in three years. Is he stupid? Or is he just unwilling to play this game.

We have ruined the markets, and an entire generation of managers are left out and devasted by coke sniffin', whore buyin', mansion buildin' scum. Wait till Pops goes to collect his pension, or Muffy and Conrad find out they lost their asses in Money Markets.

And ask yourself. Where were the NYTIMES, WSJ, Fortune, the Regulators. How about CNBC. They wouldn't say "naked Short ' with a gun to their head. What good are they? I 'd say "worthless", but they cause too much harm.

#13     Mar 31, 2008
  4. For those that have asked time after time for a real company screwed by shorts, like, if it's a bad company, manipulation is acceptable, CAL Maine was added to the S&P600 today. And it is one of the longest runners on the SHO list.

Yesterday, when it was announced, and today, were real fun. I don't know what happens tomorrow, but I think I'll be trading this guy daily. They are going to have to close these fails out.

Now, as a warning, they are still playing x clearing games, trying to see how a corrupt SEC is going to play their hand. So, you treat the other side of these trades like the criminals they are. Don't trust them for a second, or you will get rocked. I beat them handily in this for two days, and it was very rewarding. But they still have a ton of my money. Yours too. You just don't know it.

#14     Oct 31, 2008