Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Right Now!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nofear777, May 24, 2007.

1. Mak you should know better than that. An island reversal with a big ugly bar from top to bottom is what matters. But the real key is where we close today. So far no real damage has been done, but if we close below 1515 or so, I would be a bit nervous if I am leveraged to the hilt on the long side.

#31     May 24, 2007
  2. The more sense you make the more Im convinced we are making a all time high today!

#32     May 24, 2007
  3. all-time high today? wanna retract that? hehehehehehehehe

#33     May 24, 2007
  4. Whatever, i'm going to play golf and possibly catch a few waves if the swell cooperates! Happy trading all!

#34     May 24, 2007
  5. Allaces

Allaces

Hehe... I'm having lunch with all the other morning winners

#35     May 24, 2007
  6. We lost the housing "put" but we still have the "Bernake put" Im just afraid he wont do anything until the market has cratered.

#36     May 24, 2007
  7. Enjoy your Spaghetti O's...
    make sure you get that Brinks truck to help you take that fortune over to the bank..
    HAHAHAHAHAHA...
    oh man, some of you guys...

#37     May 24, 2007
  8. Allaces

Allaces

And you enjoy losing.. you are so good at it :D

Ps: what are these Spaghetti O's you speak of? some kind of American cuisine?

#38     May 24, 2007
  9. Bullet

Bullet

Hang on....ok, sorry. Had to sell more stock! Let me know what you want to buy so badly and I will be happy to sell it to you. Trading would suck without folks like you (god I love the greater fool theory....)

Not saying we are gonna get killed or anything....but sure seems like a nice place to sell a bit (and a bit more)

#39     May 24, 2007
  10. Dude, I'm buying the bottom now - both fists!

Getting some NQ at 1888 - I like that number:)

#40     May 24, 2007