Buy BELOW the bottom, Sell at the top Day Trades-- Could someone do it?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Feb 22, 2009.

1. 1:56PM: first bullet shot at the bulls, as per details in financialtraders blog.

Good luck to you guys. If the bulls are serious, they got to break the high of yesterday. We see sellers hiding at NDX 1172. Not good news so far for the bulls.

#51     Feb 25, 2009
  2. 2:10PM: NDX is now at 1157. We shot the bulls right at the top (NDX 1170), at the precise minute and even second! The same way we shot bears in the morning with NDX at the bottom when NDX was at 1143.

We nailed so far the top and the bottom of today, at the precise minute they happened.

Making money is good, nailing a top or a bottom is priceless, but nailing BOTH in one day is ____

#52     Feb 25, 2009
  3. Who is the "we" you keep referring to?

#53     Feb 25, 2009
  4. RFT and those who followed his calls, as posted in real-time here on this thread and on RFT's financialtraders blog. The people who bought at the bottom today, and sold at the top also deserve credit--don't you think? Now you understand a meaning of the "We".

PS: I am done for today. I got to do other things. Good luck to you folks. Tomorrow is Thursday. Keep that in mind. Bye now.

#54     Feb 25, 2009
  5. short at 1170 was a nice shot!

you said that you were gonna cut just one of the horns but it looks like the bull simply fell down shot in the head.

#55     Feb 25, 2009
  6. LOL! Good one shortie! I hope it helped :)

Maybe you were busy and did not read the call when we shot the bear at the bottom (double meaning intended). In case of bears you always shoot from behind, and make sure the opening of the gun meets the other opening, so the shot travels in hallow areas, and may come out from his mouth with no (visible) harm done. It is called the stealth bear shot (drinkers: it is not beer shot, but you can have one after the bear shot).

#56     Feb 25, 2009
  7. So you are assuming you have some sort of loyal following who buy and sell based on your posts?

#57     Feb 25, 2009
  8. 3:27PM: with NDX at 1181.ish. We are back at shorting, and scaling in the manner we do it on the blog. One needs to scale, and have the balls to possibly and likely hold till tomorrow.

I am aware that the high of yesterday was broken. But I do not care. I will sell it anyway. I will explain later why that the high of yesterday is doubtful (particularly for Nasdaq 100).

3:37PM: with NDX at 1184, added short piece number 2.

3:44PM: NDX at 1174. Covered one piece for 10 NDX points profit. Will sell it back if restet of high.

#58     Feb 25, 2009
  9. No! I am knowing there are people who take the OPPOSITE side of the buy and sell in my posts.

#59     Feb 25, 2009
  10. 3:52PM: NDX at 1168. Closing the rest. Another 14 NDX point profits.

#60     Feb 25, 2009