Buy BELOW the bottom, Sell at the top Day Trades-- Could someone do it?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Feb 22, 2009.

1. <b>LMAO</b>

another profitable paper trade. BOT BELOW THE BOTTOM, as always. werd :D

#31     Feb 23, 2009
  2. Sure, buy 100 deltas in a skewed index risk-reversal. You will earn synthetic deltas >100 per point into a sizable rally due to vegas/dV, gamma/dG and strips/surface.

#32     Feb 23, 2009
  3. #33     Feb 23, 2009
  4. Thanks! I will try to get this one on in the morning, in reasonalbe size.

I have resolved to take all of the trades you post and fade all the trades posted by Forex-Forex, increasemenow, MarketSurfer and the other consistent losers on ET. I will see how the plan goes. For some reason it is easier to find consistent fades than consistent winners on this board.

Hey RTF, great long call this morning! Keep up the good work! And will you please stop referring to yourself in the third person?

#34     Feb 23, 2009
  5. To those who did not believe the call of yesterday, NDX is now at 1157. A new call was issued shortly ago informing the readers to take profits. Another win (at the expense of the bears). Long live RFT's financial traders blog! :cool:

#35     Feb 24, 2009
  6. How is it going for you? I covered those puts for a profit (a small one, but it is a profit).

I am waiting to see if the QQQQs fall again, and sell them to you again. I can sell them for a dollar (the 27 strike)?

I made only a small profit on yesterday's put I sold to you. It is unfair that I made only a small profit. You did not pay me enough, as I held over the night which is risky you know. You need to pay me more.

#36     Feb 24, 2009
  7. dsq

dsq

ya bullshit you got out with a profit show a screenshot you pussy...you got steamrolled and were trashed by the market...I made an absolute killing off those puts you sold me-hahaha,you fool....You turn a daytrade call into an overnight position after the fact...notice how you stopped posting after the market trashed your positions that you were bragging about...haha...now you show up when the market turns positive and tell everybody you held on overnight with your loser position....hahaha....How many puts were you short?You have no money in your acct so you would get a margin call if you had more than 1 contract....youre a frikkin lying sack of shit...id rather listen to that rich man poor man scam richard kyosagi or donald trump than your troll passages.

#37     Feb 24, 2009
  8. 2:07PM, Feb. 24, 2009:

While bears are now covering their shorts, with NDX now at 1159, we just posted on RFT financialtraders blog, that we are starting to scale in (prudently) on the short side. We change clothes very quickly from bulls to bears. :p

#38     Feb 24, 2009
  9. Those who disagreed about the above post/call. How does it look to you now? Good or bad? Winner or loser? NDx is now in the 1160 area (thanks to bears covering). It was just 6 hours of trading ago that those now covering their shorts are probably even becoming bullish. She would then turned down, and they would become bearish again after covering the long trades of course.... That is how she focuses you.

#39     Feb 24, 2009
  10. dsq

dsq

IT WAS HORRIBLE CALL as the dow dropped from -128 to -250....you stopped posting when the market went against you...you dont use stops ...you are the biggest idiot on ET ...currently.Can you jump off a building already?I hate pathological liars.

#40     Feb 24, 2009