Buy BELOW the bottom, Sell at the top Day Trades-- Could someone do it?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Feb 22, 2009.

1. dsq

dsq

hahaha...all talk no action...wheres the friggin screenshot-papertrader???Cant even comment on not giving a screenshot of his paper trades...too funny... as bad as stockturd3...

#21     Feb 23, 2009
  2. Just for some clarification on the above statement......WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

#22     Feb 23, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

What,you dont know?
    Buying below the bottom happens all the time when you are papertrading...Just like selling above the high of day.Happens 100% of the time when paper trading.

For instance i sold short wfc at 13.50 this morning,yes i know above the high,and then i closed 10.20 for an easy 3.30 gain.
    No,i dont need to provide a screenshot,it just happened like that.The way i wish it to happen.Ahhhhh,the luxury of paper trading.So profitable.

#23     Feb 23, 2009
  4. I just came back from lunch. QQQQ higher than where I left them.

Printing now 28.28

Bears: what is going on? You did not sell hard enough. You have to keep selling if you want it to go down. Maybe the fund managers who are typically bagholders will rescue you later. But do not count on them.

DSQ: what is happening to those puts? My orders to sell at 1.24 and 1.59 are still there. You should buy more so I can sell to you at that price. Keep buying. :p

#24     Feb 23, 2009
  5. dsq

dsq

what is happenning?for starters,you are getting killed as the market implodes....as those short puts are exploding in your papertrader face???you f in fool....
    I bought those puts from you and much more...i have made a killing off your ass,,,,,

#25     Feb 23, 2009
  6. belmondo

belmondo

WOW thanks for a tip. what a rally today :cool:

#26     Feb 23, 2009
  7. dsq

dsq

what did you stuff your mouth with for lunch-YOUR FOOT?
    having a hard time taking your foot out of your mouth NOW?
    eating your words and foot is choking your fake azz...hahaha

#27     Feb 23, 2009
  8. congrats RFT

you've now gained access to the exclusive elitist group of clueless clowns that spit out useless crap and make a fool of themselves in public every time they post.

good job.

keep on with the good work

another day buying <b>BELOW</b> the bottom, aha? werd :D:D

#28     Feb 23, 2009
  9. What the heck with you guys? There was a rally, but a little one that failed. It is not the typical RFT rallies you have been used to, but nonethless it is a win.

Check the chart. if you bought at 12:11PM as per the post above, you would have made money.

I know that the QQQQ went to 28.30 area, which is a win.

A win is a win.

But I think you are right in the sense that the failure of the early PM little rally and what seems to be a methodical selling today is worrisome.

My thinkingt has been that we were done with the leg from Feb 06 to today at noon time, and then we would go to close the most recent gap down (situated at 30 for the QQQQ).

Remember that RFT called the leg from Feb 6 to today noon correctly. That is more than 11% gain on an index (the QQQQs).

Now, I am starting to think that maybe we may not even have the close of the recent down gap. The market does not have to close a gap to go down.

I have quickly looked at the day chart, and today's market action has put it on the verge of the start of a major move down. I will redo the timing work.

Ugly March may start earlier. Stay turned.

PS: RFT wrote it very clearly in the blog that the upleg that we were trying to nail contains risk, and that it should be done with caution and reduced size.

#29     Feb 23, 2009
  10. You sold QQQQ March put 27 strike for 0.90 right?

#30     Feb 23, 2009