Buy BELOW the bottom, Sell at the top Day Trades-- Could someone do it?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Feb 22, 2009.

1. trendo

trendo

So then you're making some pretty good coin following his calls?

#11     Feb 23, 2009
  2. The blog has just issued an end to the short side move which it issued on February 06, 2009, and issued a new call.

Details are in the blog.

Reporting all the trades in real time in the blog take too much time, but RFT might restart that habit if he decides to.

He however made many calls here on ET, the lastest of which were last week on Bill Rennick's thread.

Long live RFT's financialtraders blog. The last call captured the ENTIRE move from February 06, 2009 to the current level. For NAsdaq 100, it is a move of 125NDX points, more than 10%.

The lastest call of end of short move was issued today at 10:14AM.

#12     Feb 23, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

This paper trader makes 1 or 2 calls per month?And then waits to close out his position a month later or whenever the market recovers.So this means he doesnt use stops just hope.

That isnt trading by any delusion.
    That is just a 14yr old trolling the web for attention.

Ive always found it immature when people refer to themselves in the 3rd person or call themselves by the initial of their first name as in t.boone pickens.Highly pompous and obnoxious.

#13     Feb 23, 2009
  4. dsq:

I am giving an answer because you posted twice. I am not going to return your insults, I am not going to ask the mods to remove then, and I am even forgiving them.

I am assuming you know how to trade. If you get direction right (like the last move from Feb 06, to this morning until 10:14AM, as written in RFT's blog, it should be a dream come true for a trader. A non sophisticated way to trade this to just wait for a bounce to a certain line below a line that was never touched before, and you get in, then wait. You also scale in your entries, and you get a money machine.

I will give more tips to you, but I want you to have an open mind and heart to receive them. If you hate RFT, you would not be able to hear him.

To your profits

#14     Feb 23, 2009
  5. dsq

dsq

YOUR ARE A FRAUD AND A TROLL.

YOU HAVE NO MONEY IN THIS GAME(you once showed a screenshot of an acct with a mutual fund trade and the account and dollar size were photoshopped out).

SHOW US YOUR TRADES,YOUR POSITIONS AND GAINS/LOSSES WITH SCREENSHOTS PRIOR TO AND AFTER YOUR CALLS.UNTIL THEN YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN JUST A FRAUD AND A TROLL.

#15     Feb 23, 2009
  6. DSQ:

I just sold 27 QQQQ puts at 11:37AM, with QQQQ at 28.24.

Take the other side. It should be easy money for you.

#16     Feb 23, 2009
  7. dsq

dsq

no screenshot of course...just another paper trade.

#17     Feb 23, 2009
  8. I have other orders for 27 strike puts at these levels: $1.24 and $1.59. I would love to sell them at those levels.

I already issued the first bullet at close to 0.90. I will check the execution order later. I sold at market.

I will see you either at the bottom or at the top (bottom or top of those puts).

#18     Feb 23, 2009
  9. volcanik

volcanik

I dont listen to paper traders, their analysis carries no weight to me, they do not have real hard earned money on the line like most of us do.

#19     Feb 23, 2009
  10. I will not be able to post in the next 1.5hours, but I have a warning for the stock market bears.

Watch out. The bulls may come out with their swords any time. Watch out for times between 1PM and 2PM. Of course you can be cut earlier. Excused he who warned. Fireworks can take place even during the day.

So bears, get your lower backs out.

I am writing this post at 12:11PM. Market is its lowest point today.

#20     Feb 23, 2009