ButtonTrader Front end for IB

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by lroston, Jul 24, 2003.

1. What does joop mean?:confused:

Best

Natalie:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#11     Jul 28, 2003
  2. Ditch

Ditch

Joop is a typical Dutch name, doesn't mean anything.

#12     Jul 28, 2003
  3. Aha, Sorry for the confusion. I didn't realise - Please accept my appologies.

Best

Natalie (hanging head in shame at her rudeness...)
    :(

#13     Jul 28, 2003
  4. Now you see, if Natalie was a Dutch progressive rock fan from the 70's , she'd know all about Thijs Van Leer (good thing you didn't say Leer) , Joop Van Nimwegen , Ton Scherpenzel , and all those cool names.

#14     Jul 28, 2003
  5. I tested buttontrader last night. Pretty intuitive design however those tick charts can be pretty annoying if you're not a scalper.

Runningbear

#16     Jul 28, 2003
  6. Yes agreed - basically they need to be ignored a lot of the time.

Another drawback is subscription via paypal (who are a total pain all by themselves...)

Best

Natalie

#17     Jul 28, 2003
  7. Well, Paypal are still being a total pain in the whatnot, so I've opened up another account with them. (anyone else ever have troubles when they update their credit card info and then it won't work properly????)

Anyway - I'm sufficiently happy and impressed with this front end (having tried a few others previously over the past year or so) that I will be subscribing to it as soon as this new paypal account is properly opened.

best

Natalie

Disclaimer - I am not touting this product, have no relationship whatsoever with the company, expect no gain from saying any of this, and only found out about this product as a result of it being mentioned in another thread on this board which was the first I had ever heard of them. (Just in case anyone wants to suggest that I'm part of the comapny and trying to sell the product...)

#18     Jul 29, 2003
  8. Kernol

Kernol

very very nice so far.

#19     Jul 30, 2003
  9. Ditch

Ditch

the tick charts can be hidden.

#20     Jul 30, 2003