But seriously ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Atta good boy! I knew you were addicted to my abuse zionist women beater.

#51     Jul 12, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You english is faltering, not your first language?

#52     Jul 12, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You forgot BITCH.

It was "bring up clean towels BITCH!". Try to keep things straight.

#53     Jul 12, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pure fiction.
    Yes you did you lying POS. I posted that my ex-wife and daughter WRONGFULLY accused me a an assault. NO mention whatsoever was made about it being a sexual assault.

YOU MADE THAT UP.

Of course that's what jealous marginally employed service sector losers like you do. We're used it.

#54     Jul 12, 2010
  5. Yes, I tried. I couldn't find anywhere that he said that's what he did. So can you show me where he admitted it? I'm not joking, I really looked and I'd really like to see where he made this confession. Can you show me where it is or not?

#55     Jul 12, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Never happened, no matter how many times you make the ridiculous claim.
    So post the proof
    I wish you'd tell them, so they would stop calling me asking to get together.

#56     Jul 12, 2010
  7. Just to bring some clarification to this very serious accusation: We have 1)lucrum's story- his daughter and ex wife made a false accusation about a physical assault perpetrated by lucrum on his ex wife, and 2) period's story- lucrum actually came online and told everyone that he sexually assaulted his daughter, yet came back and edited this post to say that he physically assaulted his daughter. (why would lucrum do this in the first place if it were true?)

conflict number one- lucrum's story was ALWAYS about an assault, true or not, upon his ex, not his daughter... the post now seems to refer to the victim of the alleged assault as being his ex, so when did the daughter edit happen??? the same time as the sexual/physical edit??

conflict number two- all of us are aware of the fact that posts can only be edited for 20 minutes after the initial posting... hence if period's accusation is true, then he would have had to witness the initial posting, and then the following edit, both on 5-5-10. so, if this is the case then why did period, throughout all of the no-holds-bared mudslinging between period and lucrum, why has period only now decided to reference this? isn't that a bit odd? because let's face it, if either one of these guys had any ammo on the other, it wouldn't logically follow that either of them would withold... that's not rationally reconcilable... yet if this is true, period DID withold, why?

#57     Jul 12, 2010
  8. Simple period boy is LYING.
    Lucrum has always and maintained that it was a matter of false assault charges.

I believe period boy was the first to try to twist it around to a sexual nature.

Period boy and gadfly should get rooms they both have confabulation problems.

#58     Jul 12, 2010
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

My assertion is that Dottie is making stuff up. Just about everyone here has seen some troll or another do this. Its a sociopathic trait.

I don't have to make anything up. This guy's life speaks for itself.

Lucrum is doing very high-end work in a very demanding field and I've taken a slight offense at a motel clerk mouthing off about it and then making up some contrived domestic bs.

Classic Trollery.

In real life we all know that by now this guy would be having his jaw wired back together. Here on ET he can remain physically intact but its possible he could find a few jibes aimed in his direction. It works both ways.

#59     Jul 12, 2010
  10. I'm not his daughter

#60     Jul 12, 2010