But seriously ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

#11     Jul 12, 2010
  2. Common response from the guilty:(

#12     Jul 12, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol the only thing he is guilty of is paying your way through life via your welfare check, food stamps, section-8 housing subsidy and the mental health counseling you receive there in Houston.

You should really stop blaming others for your failures.

Getting that associates degree in hotel/motel management has basically ruined your life and now you are blaming other folks for that disaster. You should man up and admit you are an illegal immigrant and we can call ICE and end this tragedy.

#13     Jul 12, 2010
  4. I see that child molesters stick together :( .

#14     Jul 12, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ok we all understand you have a sucky life but do you have to spew all over every thread with this fabricated nonsense?

My sense is that you need to sit at the kid's table. You just aren't ready to converse with adults. Run along now.

#15     Jul 12, 2010
  6. Thankfully Lucums/Jay Jacobs wife and daughter went to the authorities and Lucum can no longer put his hands on his daughter.

#16     Jul 12, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I doubt anyone is still listening to you.

You may return to your mop and bucket. We're going to have a "Piso Mojado" tat put on your forehead for guest safety.

#17     Jul 12, 2010
  8. Ricter

Ricter

There is too much baseless and irrelevant sexual orientation/deviation stuff on this board lately.

#18     Jul 12, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#19     Jul 12, 2010

10. It's not baseless when your wife and daughter go to the police and tell them you have been sexually assaulting her

You may have beaten the rap that time,but people like you never quit.The next time a young girl accuses you of touching her you will be going down you sick fuck

Keep that piece of shit 23 year old plane that you fly fueled and ready for a quick takeoff

#20     Jul 12, 2010