Busy day trading today.

Discussion in 'Options' started by noob_trad3r, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I closed out LEAPS(s) I sold on the SPY (puts) I bought them back for 50 cents on the dollar. for a nice gain.

I sold covered calls today on SPY I own (avg price 128.55 a share existing holdings) The Jan 2014 for an average price of 7.13-7.20's for the 155 call. (318 days life on those)

I will be looking at allocating the excess cash in the next few weeks into more SPY or maybe shorting puts again, depends what happens with volatility.

2. Me too. I was short a meellion contracts, literally MOAR than the OI, of the SPX 1500P for Mar13, and sold them (to open) at the mkt lows on June 4, 2012. Covering here! Cha-ching!

3. Are you drinking? or doing drugs? Your post makes no sense and it has a lot of misspelled words.

4. I was short a meellion contracts, literally MOAR than the OI, of the SPX 1500P for Mar13, and sold them (to open) at the mkt lows on June 4, 2012. Covering here! Cha-ching!

5. I could be wrong, but I think he's messing with you.

6. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

wait, i'm not following you, talk to me as if I'm four years old or an et noobie

7. Attempt at sarcasm. Second thread in a week in which kingofshorts and now this fool start a thread to inform of us that they're covering their short index puts.

Where are the opening orders?

8. In the "executed" window of their demo trading account.

9. You kids make me LOL.