Business cards

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Optionpro007, Aug 30, 2006.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

if you are FA of one you don't need license.

#11     Aug 30, 2006
  2. i like to tell people i'm a "Gambler", i love to see the reaction on their face - but then again i could care less what other people think...

#12     Aug 30, 2006
  3. i would say more like
    Ksonsinc
    Independent Trader of equities + future
    Degrees : TSTPM
    Trading equities based on short term price movement,s (

#13     Aug 30, 2006
  4. Just curious but why do you want business cards? Are you planning on starting a fund, or are you just trading for yourself? Is it just to show your friends/ potential significant other that your job is credible? Just wondering?

#14     Aug 30, 2006
  5. stock market speculator

#15     Aug 31, 2006
  6. "Market Operator"

A few years ago, on a very slow day, I recall some locals in the pit joking about business cards. I think the final conclusion was the guy who mentioned it got a kick me sign taped to his back.

#16     Aug 31, 2006
  7. :p if your losing alot of money perhaps u might try "liquidity provider"

#17     Aug 31, 2006
  8. AK100

AK100

Nothing, just name, address, tel, email etc.

Keep it slightly mysterious and stand out from the crowd that seem to love a job description, you know the score -

Senior Executive Vice President in Charge of Market Strategy & Development

When I see something like that on someone's card it tells me all I need to know about them............

Of course a lot of pricks are impressed when they see something like that, and that tells you all you need to know about them as well.......

#18     Aug 31, 2006
  9. mizer

mizer

"private equity fund manager"

#19     Aug 31, 2006
  10. nbates

nbates

"Entrepreneur" - a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, esp. a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.

lol :D

#20     Aug 31, 2006