Business advice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aquarians, Aug 25, 2016.

1. I've been banned previously from this site (some year ago).
    I'm in options since 10 years. Not very precocious.

In starting to understand what this is all about, since 5 years. I would have failed (and have failed) every Math Olympics contest in my country and sub-country (federal state) that exists, existed (I went there and they failed me) and will exist.

Luckily, the sub-sub-sub level of organizing shit realized that I exist and gave me a chance, in that it employed me. I wake up at 7, go work till 17, try to not make such a fuss on the fact that I'm thinking of a different woman at 17:05, come back at 18:00 and if I'm lucky and noone cares anymore, I get to work till 19:00 when my wife calls and tells me I gotta be home 21:00 the latest or this is the last time. I know I can't get ever better than 1 hour but I still have one in front of me so this has lead to some weird but functional thought processes.

I don't wish any of you go trough what I do since about 30 years. The point where I realized Santa Claus doesn't exist and I got three choices:

1) Plunge back into oblivion, like this guy appeared from.
    2) Go with the flow.
    3) Explain, at least to myself, why all this happens and why.

beginner66 likes this.
  2. J_Smith

J_Smith

Maybe a change will do you the world of good.

I like your post - honest.

Do you want to trade options, or make money?

J_S

3. J_Smith

J_Smith

Btw, been banned myself, several times, from several sites:rolleyes:

All this means is that the rest of them are Gobshites:D

J_S

4. My advice to you: Read the bible next to the ocean or lake :confused:o_O or river or swimming pool.
    And also, live a little -- don't be one of those psycho religious fanatics.

5. J_Smith

J_Smith

Read the bible - what kinda fuked up advice is that to TRY and give anyone - are you one of the pray, hope, wish gang:rolleyes:

J_S

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

So what are the characteristics about your wife that's driving your desires over to other women?

7. maler

maler

First thing is to wake up which you did.
    Next is to gather wisdom which you are.
    Understanding will come when enough wisdom has been acquired.
    Choices matter.

8. J_Smith

J_Smith

The first thing is to be honest with yourself, and others!

Dishonesty results in misery, and misery results in inappropriate actions.

Be very careful to whom you listen to - the person who knows best for you, is YOU - but you must be willing and able to accept the realities of life.

The internet is nothing but a shit hole, full of small minded people who are unable to think and act for themselves - never let yourself get sucked into the social media shit hole, as it will do nothing but interfere with what you should really be concentrating on - like your wife!

J_S

9. Why are you telling us your problems?? This is an Options site. You know...trading. Try chit-chat they'll be glad to hear from you.

10. J_Smith

J_Smith

He can do as he likes, you Gobshite.

J_S

#10     Aug 25, 2016