Bush's Visionary Goal Becoming a Reality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Seems if I want to make the middle east to serve America's interests I am not going to start by forcing the Saudi or Jordanian King off the throne.
    I am also going to want to keep a military presence on the Persian Gulf to make sure the oil flows.
    You are insulting the intelligence of this forum with your tired agrueements.

#11     Jun 28, 2009
  2. Now you are talking like a true conservative....I'm sure you know a lot about real quick blow job. Who is your favorite among Larry Craig, Mark Foley and Ted Haggart?

#12     Jun 28, 2009
  3. Here is another bow. Have you ever tried shaking hands who is shorter than you?

[​IMG]

#13     Jun 28, 2009
  4. There is no need to prove every point bogus, just prove 1 point that is bogus. Here is one that for me, defines Bush's presidency.

Failed to fulfill the pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive.'

#14     Jun 28, 2009
  5. reg

reg

I think Barney Frank is the most experienced of all.

#15     Jun 28, 2009
  6. Mercor

Mercor

First step is to cut off and isolate the enemy. That is most likely has been done.
    Unless you want Bush himself to drag Osama out of the cave you need to rely on Special Ops, covert ops, CIA or foreign forces. If you want to hold Bush accountable for the failure to get Osama then you also need to hold the military accountable for the failure so far.

#16     Jun 28, 2009
  7. Really, you prefer Barney Frank to the other 3? I admire your courage.

#17     Jun 28, 2009
  8. The commander-in-chief gets credit and blame for the results. I did not expect Bush himself to drag Osama, it's not the chief's job but his job is to make sure that we are all focused on the right thing. If we had gone to Iraq after fnishing our mission in Afganistan, I would have no problem with that. Remember we all supported Bush after 911. His approval was in the 90s but we got betrayed along the way. Pat Tillman gave up NFL to join the army and fight in Afganistan and he got sent to Iraq.

#18     Jun 28, 2009