Bush's reaction to losing the house...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BloodTrader, Nov 8, 2006.

1. From NYT article:

Karl Rove, the president’s top political strategist, alerted the president that the House was lost at around 11 p.m., the White House said.

"His reaction was, he was disappointed in the results in the House,” Tony Fratto, a White House spokesman. "But he’s eager to work with both parties on his priorities over the next two years. He’s got an agenda of important issues he wants to work on, and he’s going to work with both parties."

I like that... 'he was disappointed'. Knowing Bush, you can be sure his reaction was more than just expressing 'disappointment'. After all this is the guy who is quoted as saying about Saddam Hussein: "I'm going to kick that motherf**kers as all over the middle-east". I really doubt he took it that calmly.

bt

2. Bush 'I Will Not Withdraw Even If Laura And Barney Are The Only Ones Supporting Me.' Barney is his dog."

3. ...and eager to work with the opposition?

Bush, Rove and the neocon cabbal gave no quarter, so I doubt he's going to get much cooperation. His arrogance will come back to haunt him.