Bush's Policy Change Angers Palestinians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Copernicus, Apr 14, 2004.

1. We shouldnt take either side! stay the f... out of there, take care of our own problems.

#41     Apr 15, 2004
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

This rubbish about how israeli occupation helped the Palestinians education and jobs. It just shows how arrogant pro israelis are. Palestine has a right to find its own way, without receiving handouts from the rest of the world.

If this is a good argument, why dont we - the US invade the rest of the world to improve their standard of living?

Oh - I forgot - we already are through sanctions and crooked deals.

I do not accept terrorism accusations against Palestine. Israel invaded Palestine. It is only defending itself by which ever means it can. Palestine cant afford the tanks and arms that Israel receives from US. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Wake up.

I think all of us in the US have to face up to a fact - the rest of the world now hates us. Latin America hates us cos we tried to screw them over with the IMF. Arabs hate us because of Israel, Europe hates us because of Iraq, who ever is left hates us because of the Kyoto agreement.

Thank you Bush. You have ruined our great country and our good name. I say Bush is anti-American. He stole the presidency. He is a recovering alcoholic, former cocaine user and failed business man. The really scary thing is that hes also dumb as a plank. He is a puppet. But which dark forces are pulling the strings?

#42     Apr 15, 2004

3. The UN is nothing but a bunch of hypocrite bootlicker losers. Europe's historical habit to suck up to every aggressor and ask him if he would like his cock sucked while he's sticking a kane up their ass is what brought hitler to power and allowed him to do what he did. And then what? Europe starts whining to the American to save their ass. If it wasn't for the american europe would not exist today (free europe, that is).

Not even a century has passed, and it's all over again. You know what? I wish that next time the Americans won't choose to help Europe. I sooooo wish that would be the case.

Europe is so infested with arabs that it's no wonder that they are afraid to make a peep against arab causes and their means to achieve these causes (such as TERROR against innocent civilians). You think Bush is afraid of the jewish power in the US? Maybe. But one thing for sure - the europeans are shaking with fear from the arabs, who infest their countries by the tens of thousands.

Terrorists kill 200 people in Madrid - and what do the spanish do? They please them by electing the pacifist party.

Germany and France refuse to participate in the iraq war, but then get pissed off because they don't get a piece of the cake of the industrial opportunities in iraq.

Excluding the British, who are the only ones who have probably learned their lesson from ww2, europe is nothing more than a bunch of asslicking cowards, and they will eventually get what they deserve, and I promise you that Israel or the jews have absolutely NOTHING to do with it. They just happen to be the issue on the agenda, but it could very well be any other issue.

#43     Apr 15, 2004
  4. splphil

splphil

Amazing how people will try justifying Palestinians PURPOSELY murdering babies. I won't deny that, unfortunately, Palestinian children have also been killed in the conflict, but every one of those instances was NOT premeditated, unlike when a murderer walks up to a mother holding a baby and blows them up.

Fortunately there are people here who understand the difference. Unfortunately there still are others in this world (and here on ET as well) who don't see the difference, and think blowing up that little baby is justified...

#44     Apr 15, 2004
  5. October

October

I don't excuse the actions of the Christians during the crusades, nor do I excuse the actions of Hitler and the nazis. You forgot to mention the muslims ravaging parts of Europe, which preceeded the crusades. You also forgot to mention cavemen killing other tribes of cavemen, and don't forget those damned t-rex's killing all the other dinosaurs. There have been many many wrongs committed by many groups of people in the past, but we're talking about TODAY.
    Sure the early Americans enslaved and slaughtered the Native Americans, and enslaved and slaughtered many Africans, but do you see the Native Americans and African Americans going into predominantly white communities and blowing themselves up along with other innocent people. They were oppressed too, right? And weren't they also relocated from there homes? Yes and yes. You see Johnk49, there are some things you just can't argue against. On the whole, the Palestinians are an insane bunch of people who don't deserve sh*t.
    Oh and excuse me for not noticing that it was a wedding they were jumping up and down in the streets about. I didn't know that they shouted "death to America, death to the infidels" and weddings over there, and I also didn't know they burnt and stomped on American flags either, and I also didn't know they hung dummies that were supposed to be Bush and burnt them too. Crazy traditions over there, but what do you expect from a bunch of people who believe they are rewarded for blowing innocent people up.

#45     Apr 15, 2004
  6. splphil

splphil

Hehehe. JohnK, care to explain that? Please?

#46     Apr 15, 2004
  7. nobody mentioned europe..

i am just asking why is the USA sticking up for Israel if we get nothing in return only 9/11 and other problems.

so maybe u can enlighten me?
    why do we get involved? stay neutral and let our country prosper

#47     Apr 15, 2004
  8. October

October

Ideally, that would be great. In fact, I wish all the media here in the US would stop reporting on the Middle East, and we had no troops over there and we just let them deal with each other. Realistically that is no longer possible after 9/11.

#48     Apr 15, 2004
  9. The reason is that israel is the only democracy in the middle east, and the US needs some foothold in the middle east, for security and industrial reasons.

Bin Laden did not do 9-11 just because the US likes Israel. He had plenty of other reasons, mainly the presence of US forces in arab countries, for reasons that are completely unrelated to israel. US helping israel is only a minor reason for bin laden to do what he did, he had a whole list of reasons.

The last time US stayed neutral didn't work so well you know.... because eventually Japan forced the US to intervene, after Pearl harbor.

US learned their lesson (unlike europe). If the US will stay neutral now, eventually they will again have to intervene, after the terrorists will take over europe, which is quite an easy target (just tell them that you are taking over them and they will agree. Don't believe it? It happened before.)

#49     Apr 15, 2004
  10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

October -

You've got to face it- We in the US are very bad at empathizing with others views. You are the perfect example. Just because someone leads their life in a different way, or has different ways of expressing themselves, doesn't mean they are wrong. Is it no wonder USA is the most hated country in the world? Lets do something about it.

And before we start pointing fingers at the rest of the world remember this:
    George Washington was a TERRORIST
    Nelson Mandella was a TERRORIST
    USA funded the IRA in Ireland - they were TERRORISTS

Like I said - one mans freedom fighter is anothers terrorist.

Im not saying Palastine is faultless - who is. All I am saying is that the Israeli state is PURE EVIL and so is Bush.

All this fuss over a shitty bit of desert. Why dont we just nuke the fukin place and be done with it.

#50     Apr 15, 2004