Bush's Plan to conquer...errrr.....liberate Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Wild frightened of Bush? Must be the Nazi in him....I can see where pussy Germans would be afraid of strong American leadership based on the ass whipping of the past. I believe the thought of the USA disarming Iraq brings up the pain of the past for the German people, the pain and humiliation that they have never properly dealt with when we disarmed their Nazi asses.

Who is stupid enough to believe the 180% reversal of Germany since they were beaten into democracy, who less than 20 years ago was a split country, is now the bastion of peace on earth, and will lead us all into true world harmony.

If people are stupid enough to believe that Germany isn't just working on their own political agenda, speaking out of both sides of their mouth, they deserve what they get.

What a load of crap.

#121     Jan 23, 2003
  2. Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha......!

#122     Jan 23, 2003
  3. quote from optional

"Wild frightened of Bush? Must be the Nazi in him....I can see where pussy Germans would be afraid of strong American leadership based on the ass whipping of the past. "

Although I usually agree with Op777, I take great offense at this remark....It's not fair to label the German's as pussy's....It's offensive to all the legitimate pussy's in the world...The Germans and French are cowards...There's a big difference...Pusseys are guys like Jimmy Carter who want peace at any and all costs to avoid conflict of any sort because they are afraid...( by the way Jimmy , Nice work in N. Korea...can we have the peace prize back now?)....COWARDS are the Germans and French and most of Europe...They know what is morally right and wrong yet they do nothing because they are cowards...So they allow tens of millions to die and be persecuted because they look the other way or they have only their own interior motives...like the fact that America is about to start boycotting Germany and france because they haven't paid back reparations to the LIVING jews who they displaced, killed, and EVICTED form Europe...At least PUSSEYS like Carter acknowledge there in stance up front about conflict, but it's an insult to al the legitimate Pusseys all over the world to lump Germany and France in with them...They are murderous COWARDS...and I would bet anything that WILD believes the JEWS brought it upon themselves in WWII...What a cowardly disgrace these people are...they don't like it when they face somebody who will pop them in the mouth like we did twice last century..

#123     Jan 23, 2003
  4. You posted it now im going t ask again:

Byrd: Bush Gives U.S. 'Bully' Image

Reuters
    Saturday, January 18, 2003; Page A14

Sen. Robert C. Byrd (D-W. Va) criticized President Bush yesterday for giving the United States the image "of a belligerent bully," and said Bush's contrasting handling of threats posed by North Korea and Iraq revealed major flaws in his foreign policy.

DO YOU FEEL BRYD IS THE RIGHT MAN TO BE GIVING OPINIONS ABOUT "bully'????

HE WAS A CARD CARRYING member OF THE KKK ( YOU GERMANS SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH THEIR VALUE AND ETHICS SYSTEM)

#124     Jan 23, 2003
  5. Like he cares? I think he believes it hurts our feelings, so he wants to hit us over the head with it...

I don't want to be in the position to miss some of wild's most ridiculous cut-and-pastes - and hate to think about them overly influencing the impressionable young'uns - but the option of putting him on ignore becomes increasingly appealing. Or each of us could take a day of wild-watch, while the rest ignored him. Or one of us could volunteer to... deal with him... and let the others pursue the discussion in peace...

Oh well. These are probably fantasies, if not quite on a par with Germany intervening militarily on anyone's behalf. Best, in my opinion, would be if wild cut back a bit, or started his own "Leftwing views and news on Iraq thread." But maybe the idea of wild showing some basic consideration and a bit of responsibility - as in, not putting up a link or cut-and-paste unless he's willing to stand by it, engage in discussion, etc., or as in not wasting space with news items all of us can access - is the biggest fantasy of all.

#125     Jan 23, 2003