Bush's IQ is 125...Obamas is 116!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Mercor

Mercor

So many great men and presidents were average or poor students. To be cum laude you need to accept the institution and believe in it, never to challenge the rules.

I want a president who will think outside the box, someone who will challenge conventional thinking.

Think back to the Valedictorian’s and cum laude's you know from school, to me they were always a little different, like Wonks.

#11     Dec 6, 2008
  2. Listen...Obama aint a god like some of you think. Any one of YOU fools could've won if you raised the money he did. Every president who ever won, just happened to have the most money at his disposal. The fact that Obama had 4 times as much money as mccain but only beat him 53% to 46% says something. If both parties had equal money, mccain would've won by a landslide. In fact, if Bush was able to run for a 3rd term and he had that much money to spend..he would've got re-elected!

All of you that voted for Obama cant even say why you voted for him. All you do is say the word "change" and you cant even explain what that means. I on the other hand know what his "change" means. its actually C.H.A.N.G.E which stands for

Could'ya
    Help
    A
    Nigga
    Get
    Elected?

#12     Dec 6, 2008
  3. Well, 60 million people did Peil. And you might want to ask how McCain got his ass handed to him in the fund raising department as well. Apparently he didn't have a message that resonated with anyone of consequence. And no, Appalachia is not of consequence.

#13     Dec 6, 2008
  4. You seem to be having some trouble staying on message. Your idiotic suggestions about IQ have been trashed, so now you're on to fundraising. Why not start another whiner thread?

That's what you extremists do when you get your asses handed to you, right? Start whining and buying weapons?

#14     Dec 6, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

One hunch I have about the Obama money.
    He had a very large number of small donators, under $200 excluded from reporting.

I believe the Acorn group was used to provide lists of new voter names that were used as a cover of large donations. If we were able to audit those small donations I know you would fine lots of homeless, unemployed, poor, people who don't have $200 to their name

#15     Dec 6, 2008
  6. I hereby challenge any of the Republican right to post in this thread in support of this idea. Let's see if peilthewhinylittlebitch speaks for the right wing of the Republican party or if he speaks out his ass.

#16     Dec 6, 2008
  7. Mercor

Mercor

If Mccain had the same money and was Black he would have won.

#17     Dec 6, 2008
  8. Once again-since Obama didn't release his admission transcripts, grades from undergrad, I.Q. test results nor college board exams-who knows what his IQ is? Yea I'd guess higher than 116 but I'd doubt anything beyond the mid-high 120's.

Contrarily there's ample evidence to judge Bush, Gore and Kerry. In fact those candidates- McCain too-were embarrassingly transparent with recorded data vs. Obama's nothingness.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.politics.bush/2007-04/msg00313.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1240592/posts

#18     Dec 6, 2008
  9. While McCain would not have "won in a landslide" with equal to Obama financing he probably would've won by a nose. I was in Florida for much of October and Obama ran ads with a frequency I'd never before seen in a campaign. Even still Obama barely carried Florida. A 4-1 fund raising edge in a Presidential race is huge and unprecedented in the television era.

More telling were the Democrat primaries. Obama outspent Clinton 3-1 and if the Wright story had broken prior to Super Tuesday, President Clinton would now be introducing incoming HUD Secretary Obama........

#19     Dec 6, 2008
  10. McCain could have announced a direct descendency from Jesus Christ and he still would have lost this election. Early on I thought it might be close, but in retrospect the outcome was never in doubt. The fact that the Republicans dropped the ball as badly as the Kerry campaign in '04 doesn't change the facts.

#20     Dec 6, 2008