Bush's Economic Policies?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dgabriel, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Tax cuts, too little or too much?
    Spending cuts, too little or too much?
    Defense spending, too little or too much?

Will the proposed tax cuts really create enough growth that the projected deficits will be paid down by future revenues?

Vote and sound off

2. A joke. A complete joke.

Regime change is precisely what America requires if it wishes to avoid a prolonged period of economic stagnancy.

The tax cut he's handing his pals is so simple to see through I can't believe people haven't hit the streets in protest about this also.

I would oppose the move in the best of times, but now, in the midst of economic woes, with 1 in 4 of your children living in poverty, your Prez thinks the right move to help the country is tax relief for the rich?

How the hell is this tax cut supposed to act as an economic stimulus? Your problem is over-capacity, not under-investment.

I really don't think there are enough bad things that can be said about your current administration. Please, elect a Democrat and look after your internal issues and stop these power hungry military adventures that the world must suffer through.

3. skeptic123

skeptic123 Guest

When you see the results of this poll in a few days you will likely see, that lots of peple do not support Bush's economic policy. Those same people who support his international policy.

This should show the difference between the rest of us thinking about specifics of a situation and making decisions and you hating everything about this country.

BTW For an Argentinian you know way too much about this country, even such minor internal details as taxation and tax cuts. It's kind of weird, don't you think.

4. Are you normal?

I trade its markets, I hold positions for days (and weeks). Isn't it obvious I would want to know what is going on there?