Bush's 2007 Budget

Discussion in 'Economics' started by andrasnm, Feb 8, 2006.

1. What are you talking about....reach down and pull your head out of your arse!

There are many private programs out there that do a better job than the government does and if they can do it better than why not let them? Nothing mean spirited about it, just trying to get things done in a better way.

#11     Feb 8, 2006
  2. Private programs? What you like to replace SS with some private programs I bet. I tell you what your Jebus loving, hypocrite of a President is doing trying to give money away to multinational corporations and his cronies on the back of the sick and elderly. I wonder what would Jebus say to this if he were alive today?
    You are a fraud and a sham, a Jebus loving Bush shill! I will let you in on a secret, your presidents jig is up. We are wiser to it now and he and his stupid ass supporters will go down in history as the worst scum of this great earth!

#12     Feb 8, 2006
  3. It's JESUS....may I suggest the spell checker, hit it before you submit your post.

Yes...social security needs reform....it is a ponzi scheme...last I checked ponzi schemes are illegal...yet we allow this one to stand?

What about me is a fraud and a sham? What makes me the scum of the earth? Because I think differently than you...
    Because I am interested in improving, steamlining and increasing efficiency in government?

#13     Feb 8, 2006
  4. No you are looking at the government spending for the poor and ill as inefficient and a waste while your president provides free healthcare to a dozen or so foreign nations while totally ignoring the US taxpayers. Did you know that there are half a dozen countries who provide National health care on US assistance? You are just selfish and greedy, I have pegged you right and your Karma in life will reflect all this, let me assure you that!

#14     Feb 8, 2006
  5. First.....I don't believe your karma bullshit....

Second....because I believe in streamlining and improving doesn't make me greedy....I just have higher standards than you. I want to make things better. Change is not always a bad thing...but when you get to be your age...it can be tough.

Third....If you reall want reform and to cut medical costs, then something needs to be done to limit the liability costs incurred by doctors for insurance. Tort reform is what is really needed....and since most congressmen are lawyers, and the laws are written by lawyers....I highly doubt you'll see that any time soon. Republicans have been pushing for that for years....and your fellow democrats just don't seem to want to anything about it...afterall you don't want to bite the hand that feeds you....there is your greed!

#15     Feb 8, 2006
  6. Chit Chat's calling youuuuuu.

#16     Feb 8, 2006
  7. You share Bush's idea of small government? He He, that is funny... and the burgeoning budget too., I bet? How much more are we in the hole as before this pathetic of a human being weaseled himself into the Presidency (with the help of Diebolt...I might ad)?
    You want reform but the guy you so cherish in the White House is driving the USA into the F'ing ground....
    And by the way - Karma is VERY real whether you believe in it or not. I would watch myself.....

#17     Feb 8, 2006
  8. series 7

series 7

if a 12 year old girl is paralized from a doctors mistake and has to spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair....250,000 is the most she should get ?

#18     Feb 8, 2006
  9. I never suggested that....I suggested that tort reform is needed.

I have a problem with the ambulance chasing lawyer making a couple million off a large judgement.

I have a problem with that Doctor continuing to practice, I would be fan of a 3 strikes type law, and then we send them away!

As for how much to give someone like that...I don't know...I do know that all of the money in the world won't give her mobility back. So here goes, 20 million is too much, 250k is too little.

#19     Feb 8, 2006
  10. series 7

series 7

i agree reform is needed,but bush wanted 250,000 max

#20     Feb 9, 2006