Bushism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mgookin, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Covert

Covert

I was going to start in on your post point by point, but after the first point, I had to give up. You should know, however, that GWB did NOT inherit the best economy in history, but rather, he inherited a recession that began in 2000. What he did do, is take more low income people off the tax rolls COMPLETELY than any other President in history... but you probably didn't know that.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/11/20071114-8.html

One area where I can find him failing is, judging from the mis-spelled words and 3rd grade grammar errors, is in education. It's probably not fair for me to judge you from one post.....

#21     Jul 21, 2008
  2. Bush inherited a much better economy then Clinton did. Bush inherited the best economy any president has ever walked in to. Bush came into office in 2001 and the recession started in 2002.

Of course you give up, because there is no defending the idiot.

Welfare-to-work was started by Bill Clinton. Bush gets no credit for that.

I would guess you drive a Japanese car and think we're not in a recession. Am I right?

#22     Jul 21, 2008
  3. Confirmed. You're an idiot.

What makes you think the world revolves around your needs. I'd like to buy a Porterhouse for 2 bucks a pound too. Grow up. Either consume less or make more. The world's no longer your bitch/slave. I know it's tough for liberals to leave the plantation..........

#23     Jul 21, 2008
  4. Cesko

Cesko

His tax cuts never were for the benefit of Americans; they're for the benefits of the companies which receive the monies as they are spent by consumers.

Easy solution for you. Instead of buying useless shit for yourself use the money to pay more tax. Let's support government and fuck the "companies".

#24     Jul 21, 2008
  5. Joab

Joab

Ha !

Give it up already ... your way off base I sold my Hummer years ago and drive a friggin Prius (because I hate Bush and his bed buddies) not to mention I'm the most ecological person you would ever meet.

#25     Jul 21, 2008
  6. How is that War on Drugs going? LMAO.

[​IMG]

#26     Jul 21, 2008
  7. Is weed legal up there in Toronto?

#27     Jul 21, 2008
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Funny how the big increase in arrests from 1990 and onward coincides with the huge drop in murder and crime rates in all big cities.

Guiliano theorem "small crimes lead to big crimes" Stop the small crimes and you stop the big crimes.

#28     Jul 22, 2008

9. It did? Do you have a graph or something?
    By that measure, then in fact the period from 1966 to 1972 or so should show an equally vast drop in overall serious crime rates though that period.

#29     Jul 22, 2008