Bush, Worst President Of Last 50 Years?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 7, 2006.

1. 1937? More like Germany 1937, Nazis in power, push for a fascist state, lies , media manipulation, Hitler attacking defenseless countries? Greed for power, money, madness, backed by extreme technological advances, a huge war machine? Sounds familiar??

#31     Apr 9, 2006
  2. Pabst

Pabst

I'm not sure Hitler was attacking "defenseless" countries as much as he was protecting them (and Germany) from Russia. American history is quick to ignore the popularity of the Nazi invaders among many in Poland and other nations of Eastern Europe. It would be difficult to convince those who were oppressed behind the Soviet's Iron Curtain for the next half century that Nazism could have been any worse of an alternative. The U.S. had no more business in Europe then than we do in the Middle East now except that Hitler was certainly far less belligerent toward the U.S. than is Iran.

Further if you think the Bush administration is paralleling Hitler's desire for Liebensraum via oil then please let me know when we seize Iraq's oil reserves so I can gas up at under a buck.

#32     Apr 9, 2006
  3. US was also presented as a "liberating force". Liberating whom? from what? Shias from Sunnis, and now it's the the Shias that are the fanatics and the problem?

Invading Iraq, is controlling the supply thus driving prices up. Note the Iraq oil output is less now than pre invasion. Note Saddam did not blow up oilwells. Note Cheney in June 2004 was briefed all Iraq oilwells were fully operational, look it up.
    Saddam was about to increase supply, he was asking for sanctions to be lifted to provide more oil to the market, no WMD's, he was complying with the UN resolutions as it was later proven.

Who benefits from higher oil prices?........Not the public for sure...
    The public is the buyer, the seller makes the profit...
    You are a trader, put the two together.

Nazi Germany, Hitler, 1937, US present times.. if it walks like a duck....looks like a duck.....and quacks like a duck....

#33     Apr 9, 2006
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

interresting that #2 on your list was a terrorist. so is #6.

#34     Apr 9, 2006
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

This is unbelievable--Bush is doing what should have been done AGAINST Germany in 1937. No one stood up. Had they, they would have been criticized and impuned. Bush is doing what needs to be done--Although we should already have been in Iran. This is a real turning point in World History--My only regret is that Bush only has 3 more years.

#35     Apr 9, 2006
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Just ridiculous from beginning to end.

#36     Apr 9, 2006
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

By the way, any right thinking individual knows that there were WMD's. Libs don't hear any of the evidence that they don't want to hear--ie Saddam's own voice etc.

#37     Apr 9, 2006
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Working to protect you--that's what a terrorist is I guess.

#38     Apr 9, 2006
  9. Cesko

Cesko

Don't forget FredBloggs is Brittish!:D

FredBloggs let go man, you still have Canada and Australia (whatever that means)LOL

#39     Apr 9, 2006
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Well Bush is working to protect the UK as well. By the way, the great Lib hero FDR was sitting on his hands back in the 30's. That was fantastic strategy. He should have been protecting Brits early too.

#40     Apr 9, 2006