Bush, Worst President Of Last 50 Years?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Enjoy your government dole, er, I mean pension.

#21     Apr 8, 2006
  2. Ya know... at this point I think that's ok. 'Cause upcoming months are gonna burry the bastards deeper than they already are now. Prez: 36%...Vice Prez: 18% approval ratings... surely something to boast about.

Congressional bastards' approval is even worse.

I hope for more and more distaste by the American public. Maybe some real reform will become of it. More than two political parties might be a start. Campaign finance reform...etc....

Raise your voice...Register Independent!

#22     Apr 8, 2006
  3. Cesko

Cesko

IF EVERYBODY CAN VOTE(PREMISE OF DEMOCRACY) AND SYSTEM(GOVERNMENT) IS NOT SEVERELY RESTRICTED BY MARKET FORCES NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE IN ANY SUBSTANTIAL WAY.

#23     Apr 8, 2006
  4. Hmm, President Bush isn't quite the worst President of the last 50 years, but he is definitely a dumb fuck.

#24     Apr 8, 2006
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I wouldn't put much stock in the approval ratings. First, they are likely incorrect. Secondly, the Democrats have nothing to offer and will not win Congress or the hearts and minds of the American People. It's easy to be critical. Any idiot can do/be that.

#25     Apr 8, 2006
  6. When you state "Democrats have nothing to offer" is that an offer of proof that any idiot can be critical?

:D

#26     Apr 8, 2006
  7. You guys (right, left, it doesn't matter) crack me up.
    What ever your favorite biased news/political source spits out you accept fervently with out question.

As for the polls I quoted, they are an accumulation of ALL the polls so they are not biased. If you happen to know a bit about statistics then you would realize that they are certainly correct (in accummulation, cancelling bias) with in a statistical margin of error... ie: +/-3%.

Hence the President, the Vice President, and the entire Congressional body are in the dog house. Period.

#27     Apr 8, 2006
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Unfortunately no--they aren't offering anything and have no power. Nothing readily apparent to be critical of.

#28     Apr 8, 2006
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Opinion polls are all relative. I suspect that the opposition party's approval are as low or lower. No one gets elected on approval polls.

#29     Apr 8, 2006
  10. What opposition? I'm referring to all "quote" leaders "unquote".

All politicians.

The political process is broken. Unfairly influenced. Corrupt.

Left.
    ....Right.
    .........Broken.

#30     Apr 8, 2006