Bush, what to do. Fire Snow!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by NoMoreOptions, Mar 5, 2004.

1. In the light of the latest job report, it is interesting to see how cReps cope the challenge in the election. They had their chance and could not improve the U.S. economy. Now let the Dem try.

No job. No productivity. More jobs to cut. Down spiral to hell under this administration.

2. Hiring Snow was Bush's desperate attempt to get re-elected by stimulating the economy. Snow dumped the dollar to make exports more attractive and imports prohibitively expensive, so we would buy domestic products.

If anyone in the Bush administration should be fired, please let me appoint Ashcroft for the honor. That dude scares me!

3. Bush is "toast" on the Economy.

:D

4. Mvic

Mvic

take his $150M campaign chest and start biding up the futures with it :D Going to blow it anyway!

5. omcate

omcate

Wow, are you psychic or something ? I definitely do not want to make you angry. :p

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft is in the intensive care unit of a Washington hospital after being admitted Thursday night for gallstone pancreatitis, the Justice Department said Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/03/05/ashcroft.hospitalized/index.html

6. I say, trade them for future draft picks.Unfortunately ,I dont think anyone will give us anything for them.Dumb and dumber.