Bush Warns of WWIII

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Joab

Joab

Sure that sounds fine and dandy BUT I think that the fallout of a modern day nuke would be a little too big to just kinda ignore, don't you :cool:

#31     Oct 19, 2007
  2. Some "modern" U.S. in-flight, self guided, cruise missile type nukes have a selectable yield from 1 kiloton to 300 kilotons. Maximum US nuclear bomb yield is classified....but rest assured it is HUGE. The Russians once was blew off a bomb that was 50,000 Kilotons (not deployable)

Fat Man was between 12 and 18 KT.

Iran may be able to generate at 5 kt bomb in 5 years. Israel has over 400 nukes ready deployed and targeted.

Everyone including Bush should back way the fuck off the WW3 talk.

#32     Oct 19, 2007
  3. Rest assured, while we are arguing over Iran's nukes, the Israelis will do something about it.

No way are they going to hinge their very existence on the whims of us wishy-washy Americans.

#33     Oct 19, 2007
  4. Agreed, just as for teasing the Chinese by embracing the Dalai Lama. I'm all for an independant Tibet and such, but this isn't the right time to rub them the wrong way. It's all so obvious; is there anyone believing that Bush-monkey cares one bit about buddism?
    I mean if the Turks are so important as an ally, the Chinese might be a bit more important as an enemy.

Ursa..

#34     Oct 19, 2007

5. Bush is an end-of-dayer fundamentalist.

Self fulfilling prophecy, Pabst know's what this means.
    He might not believe it-but he knows what it means.

#35     Oct 20, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

Well there is that little threat that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made about first wiping Israel of the map and then America. :eek:

#36     Oct 20, 2007
  7. "In Andrew Hitchcock’s excellent book The Synagogue of Satan the author makes several revealing points that were particularly poignant. Hitchcock states “Iraq is one of six nations left in the world which do not have a Rothschild controlled central bank.” [2] Afghanistan was also a nation with an economy and currency free of Jewish Rothschild control. Is it mere coincidence that these two countries were the first to be invaded under the auspices of a “War on Terror”? Baron Meyer Rothschild stated unashamedly “Give me control over a nation’s currency and I care not who makes its laws.” [3] If you own the currency, you own the nation-state. It’s as simple as that.

Which countries are still unmolested by the House of Rothschild? Here they are: “There are now only 5 nations in the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.” [4] Strangely enough, four out of the five are labeled as rogue states by the United States government and by Israel. In fact, Iran is at the top of the list to be toppled by our Zionist-Occupied Government. In the David Frum/Richard Perle neo-conservative handbook for endless war for empire, Iran, North Korea and Libya are countries that need to be “dealt with” meaning that either invasion or regime change are touted as desirable and in the case of Iran, imminent
    "

#37     Oct 21, 2007