Bush wants some credit for killing Bin Laden LOL !!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 7, 2011.

1. So the FBI's most wanted list would cease to exist if Obama was in charge?

And enlighten us all, what liberal policy led to OBL's killing?

#21     May 7, 2011
  2. Musharraf is pissed because US violated Pakistani sovereignty.

How much $ did the US pay this guy so he could play Mr Roger's Neighborhood with bin Laden.

I seem to recall him raising a stink about Pakistani sovereignty during the elections. Probably was afraid of the money spigot drying up.

#22     May 7, 2011
  3. Don't know about that,but the guy at the top of that list ceases to exist because of Obama

#23     May 7, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

Musharraf invited atleast a couple young boys to see his tickle trunk... :(

#24     May 7, 2011
  5. bush invaded a fifth of the world in a pretend hunt for bin laden. what sort of credit does he want?

#25     May 7, 2011
  6. Actually, that is a more interesting comment that it first appears...

"Bush rightly reduced efforts and resources to find him"

Where did those efforts and resources go? Iraq.

So the "strategic gain" was the Iraq invasion. And the guy behind the mass killings in the US was chopped liver by comparison was Bush's thinking?

hmmm.........

#26     May 7, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Exactly.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority. I am truly not that concerned about him."
    - G.W. Bush, responding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02

So according to Bush, since Osama was allegedly "marginalized", there was no longer any reason to be concerned about him. It's not like he killed 3000 Americans -- oh wait.

Can you imagine the uproar if a sheriff or a district attorney claimed he was no longer concerned about a notorious local murderer on the loose because "hey, it's not likely he'll do it again"? Yet Bush got away with his bullshit and even got reelected after downplaying the hunt for Osama while simultaneously and contradictorily using 9/11 as a "reason" to invade Iraq.

And now he's whining about getting credit for getting Osama! The rational mind boggles at the gall.

#27     May 7, 2011
  8. And I'm sure you give Bush credit for being incompetent in stopping the attacks in the first place. After all it was entirely his policies that made the attacks possible in the first place.

#28     May 7, 2011
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

+1000

#29     May 7, 2011
  10. +2000

#30     May 7, 2011