Bush wants $50 billion more for Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kashirin, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Who says the Sunni's, Shiit'es, and Kurds want a western democracy? Did not they choose to theocracy in Iran by putting in the Ayatollah?

Why do we have to pick a side in the first place, can't we work together for America?

I love America, I want Americans to stop fighting with each other over politcal extremism, from either side. Why do we have to blindly follow either sides talking points? I am an independent, registered as such, and like lower taxes, am a fiscal conservative, work well with a bunch of republicans and democrats, without figting or name-calling, and yet this stupid damn war is burning up too much in the way of lives and money.

Once again, can you imagine what would have happened, if, during our cival war, France decided to invade the Country? My guess is that we would beat the crap out of France, and then go back to fighting each other.

c

#21     Aug 30, 2007

2. 3B a day for 25M shitbag animals fighting a civil war?

I'm surely not on your side. Neither are 3 out of 4 Americans or whatever it's up to now.

You're in lala land pal.

#22     Aug 30, 2007
  3. Just march back out. That's how we got in there. Just reverse the process and fly them home from Kuwait.

#23     Aug 30, 2007
  4. This is the utmost hypocrisy I have seen so far. By your accounting method, we must value the F&L of the people of Sudan at 0$ per head.

#24     Sep 3, 2007
  5. Spoken like a true, evil, godless, bleeding heart, pro-terrorist, liberal leftist communist lol.

But seriously, you need to read this: Troops don't defend our freedoms these days:

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0510g.asp

Here is where the money is going:

[​IMG]

#25     Sep 3, 2007
  6. djxput

djxput

In regards to the Iraq war.

There are numerous things wrong with being at war in iraq ... here are a few.

1. Bush and his cronies duped the american people to want to go to war. They made up lie after lie

2. So 3 billion per day so we can
    a. See our sons and daughters come back in caskets or with their arms and legs blown off or to suffer years of post-tramatic stress disorder or to be severly damaged by all the 'vaccinations'.
    b. To create more terrorists then there were previously
    c. To create instability in the region

3. If anyone didnt notice our country needs work. And spending and putting the US into more and more debt isnt the way to do it

Bush and His iraq war reminds me of a really bad trader (reminds me of one of the first trades I ever did).
    So if a losing trade doesnt work out what do we do? dbl down? stay in for the 'long haul' ... stay the course itll come back ... because we believe the stock wants us in the trade that will make the stock go higher ...

The only way the iraqs are going to stand up if we arnt there and they have too. Its just a mess there; with iran supplying weapons and training/ corrupt police etc ...

Its kind of funny but Im living in the UK atm ... and british has what about 1/100th of the force in iraq that the US does and loses about 1/100th of the men and woman there. But they have like 4x the negativity about the war then the US - most people here hate the war and its waste.

and to top it all off ...

So let me get this straight; we were trying to impeech Clinton because he got some action and we let the current president spend trillons of dollars on a trumped up war and let thousands upon thounsands of men and woman die for a lie???

Maybe you guys dont remember all the lies Bush and his cronies told to get the gulliable american people behind his war ... he was trying to get the UN too but they wernt biting.

WMD, nuclear weapons, Saddam is in bed with the al-quida, wed help root out terrorism, the iraqi people want us there see us as liberators

#26     Sep 3, 2007
  7. dtan1e

dtan1e

until i see your chart, looks like building an empire invading and colonising (conquering) all the oil rich nations until the pretext of ... => give us your ... or we wipe u off the map

#27     Sep 6, 2007