Bush to reclasssify FAST FOOD jobs from service to manufacturing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Casey30, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Art, I subscribe to the Chicago style of argumentive debate. May the loudest man win!

#11     Feb 29, 2004
  2. Indeed, it is hard to hear the other person's point of view when you are screaming your own.

#12     Feb 29, 2004
  3. Chicago is UGLY

Ugly, or in actuality a top tier Californian, the pride of America.

ART knows damn well what I'm capable of when a person annoys me. I can be mean. Don't tempt me, I've a huge Napolean complex and an utterly justified exalted ego. And if you don't think those two characteristics are possible, now you should.

I repeat what I said. Pabst I thank you for your knowledge of economies and investing. You may dislike me for my opinions, and I may have nothing to offer you intellectually becuase you're probably set in your philosphical ways, and you probably have little or no interest in the arts.

ART, my detractor, you don't have a thing to say as usual, your comments lack style and substance. You know exactly what I think of you.

Or a top tier Californian, the pride of America.

ART knows damn well what I'm capable of when a person annoys me. I can be mean. Don't tempt me, I've a huge Napolean complex and an utterly justified exalted ego. And if you don't think those two characteristics are possible, now you should.

I repeat what I said. Pabst I thank you for your knowledge of economies and investing. You may dislike me for my opinions, and I may have nothing to offer you intellectually becuase you're probably set in your philosphical ways, and you probably have little or no interest in the arts.

ART, my detractor, you don't have a thing to say as usual, your comments lack style and substance. You know exactly what I think of you.

#13     Feb 29, 2004
  4. Pabst wrote:
    Thank you for the kind words rowenwood. I must admit. I define the stereotype ugly-American.

Also I'm just joking about the California thing. Such statements are borderline fascistic and nationalistic, don't you agree?

Call me what you will, I'm not going to be a short-sighted or narrow-minded nationalist even though America is a great country. I love the world.

#14     Feb 29, 2004
  5. I can be mean. Don't tempt me, I've a huge Napolean complex and an utterly justified exalted ego. And if you don't think those two characteristics are possible, now you should.

Lol. I think complete idiot is your most readily identifiable quality.
    At least you're somewhat entertaining.

ps -- since you seem to think the entire world is awaiting your next move with bated breath, consider yourself tempted.

#15     Feb 29, 2004
  6. #16     Feb 29, 2004
  7. Preeeciseleeee. Republicans are innovative!

And dear Alfonso, I'm truly glad to be able to entertain you. Thank you for LOL. I'm LOL too. I'm hillarious, but in a different way than Bush.

#17     Feb 29, 2004

8. I've this

grand vision of myself before a huge conservative or republican audience. Each person is holding a cross shaped candle. Each person is laughing convulsively to my every gesticulation and pronunciation.

I'm spurring a huge mass of stupid people to laugh uncontrollably and it feels great! They love me while their garish outfits catch fire. They shriek and cry as the 200 ft gold velvet curtains fall on the front section of the audience, burning and crushing hundreds alive. Yet whilst they shriek they continue to laugh uncontrollably until their deaths.

#18     Feb 29, 2004