Bush To Personally Bullshit Americans Tonight

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Trader5287, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Wow! You broke that story for me! 'Bout time.

#31     Sep 24, 2008
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

here is the problem....If someone came to said bookie with a $1 million bet he would get his ribs broken in three. Then he would be asked to bring his only son to a safe house till after the game. 2 things would happen, crazy degenerate would'nt place the bet afterall and walk home holding his rib cage or he'd pony up his son.....only whales make bets that size, not guys working in wal-mart.....why then should a bank lend whale money to a guppy??...

here's another anology...

If I left the safe open to my bank and left the doors open...who's fault would it be when i come to work the next day and find me money is gone?? :D

big pabst in da house....

#32     Sep 24, 2008
  3. :D

#33     Sep 24, 2008
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

now picture this....imagine a bookie taking unlimited bets on a game that wasnt supposed to end and when it ended his "mark-to-market" spread wasnt -5 but +5..he dont care his dad is Joseph Bonanno

.....oh wait we have those on wallstreet, the fed being the dad...:D

#34     Sep 24, 2008

5. The losses to Wall Street are staggeringly higher than the foreclosure deficiencies generated by Main Street to date from what I can tell.

Whether this is attributable to leverage in the instruments is not clear. I'm a tad more certain that inability to value those instruments and the resulting loss of confidence will turn out to be the big culprit.

The biggest bullshit is that Americans wont be able to get loans. They can get them just fine anywhere down on Main Street.

Course most of us are so fken stupid out here - we'll fall for a pittance on the executive pay limits red hering and then take the full 700B charge right up our asses.

It's an unlikely alliance of BUSH, Wall Street swindlers and kumbaya liberals that have teamed up on this scam.

#35     Sep 24, 2008
  6. For people outside of Detroit, this news is as big as it gets. Milan was the most hated person in Detroit at one point, even more hated then our criminal mayor. Bill Ford has been stuck on stupid for so long......it's about f ing time Bill!

I mean bail out whatever, it's not like were going to be able to pay for it ever. Once the baby boomers start retiring en masse our financial system will collapse due to the health system. I mean there is no way in hell it will ever get fixed without pissing a large group of people off. Regardless, there are very tough times ahead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGpY2hw7ao8&feature=related

#36     Sep 24, 2008
  7. And I got a different bone to pick with you Sir - WTF did you people put in Dolphins' gatorade?

That thrashing still hurts :(

#37     Sep 24, 2008
  8. The most un popular president in history to address the nation and ask for TRILLION dollars no questions asked hahahahahahahahaha. This is a riot.

#38     Sep 24, 2008
  9. I just saw on Drudge that John McCain suspended his campaign to go back to DC - good for him - he's a United States Senator for chrissakes and his constituents are relying on him to protect their interest RIGHT NOW.

What on earth is Obama thinking staying out on the trail? Who is looking out for the people of Illinois?

Bush can eat me if he thinks I'm taking a check from a guy with only 120 days in his account - talk about Big Hat - No Cattle.

#39     Sep 24, 2008
  10. When has Obama ever looked out for his constituents in Illinois?

#40     Sep 24, 2008