Bush To Personally Bullshit Americans Tonight

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Trader5287, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Agree. That's why I say fuck Wall street and fuck main street.

The vast majority around me were buying mcmansions and running around in luxury cars for many years thinking that the good times would never end.

This is a time where those that have financial sense make out of this debacle intact while everyone else gets screwed.

It has nothing to do with predatory practices. I received hundreds and hundreds of LOC offers and credit card offers. I had the common sense NOT to accept them.

The greed spreads across the board. Fuck em all. No bailout for anybody.

#21     Sep 24, 2008
  2. #22     Sep 24, 2008
  3. That's actually a pretty good analogy except for a few things.

1) The "voucher" sounds like he has some previous interaction with the bettor and believes he can make good on his bet (due diligence) - otherwise he wouldn't vouch for the guy at all.
    2) The voucher doesn't sign a check that he would be accountable for and then pass it to the bettor to place his bet. If he was accountable for that money, he might be a bit more circumspect on taking that bet if he didn't verify they guy had a chance of paying it back.
    3) The House (Vegas) is removed from the day-to-day interaction between the voucher and the bettor. Are there circumstances where the "House" was actually staffing/paying salaries of their own "vouchers"? If so, then the House has a direct link and is financing the guy taking the bet.

#23     Sep 24, 2008
  4. Joab

Joab

The "Evildoer" short sellers are ruining this country.

We need to band together and hunt them down one by one.

It's these evildoer short sellers fault America is in this mess and we need to send them a clear message: America is not a Capitalist country - It's a dick tatorship run by me and my Daddy.

I've called out the national guard to find all the evildoer short sellers.

:D :D

flytiger - would probably have an orgasm in his pants if bush said something like this.

#24     Sep 24, 2008
  5. Good analogy.
    btw, I can almost see Greektown from my window.
    It's a great day - Matt Millen OUT.

#25     Sep 24, 2008
  6. Good point.

But I would also suggest that Congress be put in prison as well. They are the ones ( such as Dick Armey and many others ) who sat idly by "cheerleading" Fannie and Freddie making loans to people that had absolutely no way of making good on their mortgages . . . And to now watch Congress try and villify Wall Street is the grandest irony of all.

That might "sell" in middle-America.
    But it won't sell with me.

#26     Sep 24, 2008
  7. This crisis hasn't been primarily "sub-prime" since its infancy. A lot of it is developers who did have a solid multi-project lending relationship with their bank. As we all know it only takes one really bad trade to blow out.

#27     Sep 24, 2008
  8. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Bush - Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

#28     Sep 24, 2008
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmmmm.....I'm thinking he won't be bringing a mirror with him to the speech tonight.

#29     Sep 24, 2008
  10. I had a whole calendar of Bushisms in 2007. That one was on there, yeah. Truly a bonehead.

#30     Sep 24, 2008