Bush, the worse head of state since Adolf Hitler

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Kin2, Feb 28, 2008.

1. more vulgarity. Do you realize the scope of the Nuremberg hearings? Holocust, slaughter, pillgage, genocide, crimes against humanity?????

You watch too much msnbc.

#11     Feb 28, 2008
  2. Did you read my post, flytiger? You didn't address my point, but merely engaged in ad hominem. Given your poor start, I'm not very hopeful your next post will be worth responding to, but to spell it out for you again:

Bush initiated a war of aggression under false pretenses.

Robert H. Jackson (former US Attorney General and chief prosecutor at Nuremberg):

"To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."

Given that Bush knew Iraq was no threat to the US - which he certainly did, though he would be entitled to offer a defense at The Hague - he was engaging in a war of aggression. The penalty under Nuremberg, rightly or wrongly, was to be hanged by the neck until dead.

And I've never watched msnbc in my life. Not once.

magicdust

#12     Feb 28, 2008
  3. Bush initiated a war of aggression under false pretenses.

This is your opinion. It is politically biased. that's fine. You don't like Bush. If you didn't like Hitler, you were never seen again. Get the difference?

#13     Feb 28, 2008
  4. I don't think I've ever seen a thread where one could invoke Godwin's Law on the very first post. :D

- Spydertrader

#14     Feb 28, 2008
  5. You still haven't. Keep looking

#15     Feb 28, 2008
  6. "Given that Bush knew Iraq was no threat to the US"

You can't know what someone knows, you can only know what you know. That is law.

#16     Feb 28, 2008
  7. Thanks for the heads up on Godwins Law. I was unaware.

#17     Feb 28, 2008
  8. SteveD

SteveD

You are a pathetic little nobody.....

Hopefully you will go in a closet and hang your self before you hurt someone one day.....

You are the kind of person that goes to the mall and opens up with the automatic.....

Go get some help, son.....

SteveD

#18     Feb 28, 2008
  9. This country was in a DEEP shit before reagan
    Bill Clinton did leave the country in a recession.

#19     Feb 28, 2008
  10. Gambitman

Gambitman

First I am not an American so I am a little removed from the situation there(from Canada) and although I am certainly no fan of Bush I do not understand the level of animosity towards him. The reality of it is, Presidents love war, the feeling of power that comes from weilding the most powerful military force in the world appears to be intoxicating. There is US intervention from false pretext all over the globe that is result of the actions of every president since Washington. Clinton bombed Kosovo to deflect attention away from Monica so I find the Dem's self righteousness here a little amusing.

About the economy the President is a lot like a manager of a MLB team. Gets too much credit when the win too much blame when they lose. Alot of the trouble facing US right now stems from housing bubbble deflating and the fact the Joe Average consumer has dug himself into a fairly deep hole from the overuse of credit. How this is any Presidents fault I don't understand. If a large segment of any population decides uncoerced to borrow large sums of money at high rates of interest to buy cosumable items at some point you will have a problem. And it is not the Realtor, Mortgage Broker, Credit Card Company, Senator, President, Restraurant Owner, or SeaDo salemans fault that people are in financial trouble. They are all easy scapegoats but ultimately people are individually responsible for their financial state in North America and need to stop blaming anybody and everybody for their inability to say no.

#20     Feb 29, 2008