Bush: Tap-Dancing On White House Steps!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Mar 7, 2008.

1. . . . while awaiting the arrival of Senator John McCain the other day to endorse him.

Not a cloud in the sky for Georgie!

The Economy is collapsing, Crude Oil surging to $105 on the very same day that he is seen "tap-dancing" and the stock market has one of its worst weeks ever.

If this guy isn't THE WORST President of our generation, I don't know who is. And just about every single one of his "appointees" has been just as pathetic, from Rumsfeld, to Gayle Norton, to Christine Todd Whitman, to Gonzales, and now Bernanke.

Just pathetic.

2. You nailed it. What makes it worse is that my inlaws love him.

3. I guess those who think an administration's purpose is to "run" the economy aren't too happy. But to the capitalists among us, we would be perfectly content with a gov't that simply protects our property and borders.

An administration who's goal is to "run" the economy will invariably run it into the ground. The USSR gov't "ran" their economy, don't you see.

4. You obviously failed to take a Political Science course in college about the function of a Nation-State . . . Yes, National Security is one of the key elements, but so is a stable currency.

To that end, this Administration has failed miserably.
    Just ask Ron Paul.

5. Gord

Gord

Why would you want a doom and gloomer in the White House? As far as Bush being "THE WORST President of our generation", did you forget about president Clinton?

He started his presidency with an expanding economy and left it in a disaster. First there was the stock market bust. And don't forget about the Enron, Tyco, Worldcom, Global Crossing, etc. fiascoes. Those led to a recession (remember it was president Clinton that declared that the business cycle was over - LOL). Then there was the "Wall" which he erected between the FBI, the NSA and the CIA so they could not share information and dig into his Chinese money-laundering, and which led to the security intel failure of 9/11. Oh, and don't forget about allowing Laural Space to hand the Chinese antiballistic missile technology that brought them 30 years ahead, and now they have nukes that can reach N.A. (was that a payoff for the laundered money they contributed to his campaigns or was it from being blackmailed over Monica or other "interns"?). And then after much posturing in 1998 about Saddam's WMD's president Clinton instead left his mess for president Bush to solve:

Transcript President Clinton explains Iraq strike - December 16, 1998

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/12/16/transcripts/clinton.html

"The hard fact is that so long as Saddam remains in power, he threatens the well-being of his people, the peace of his region, the security of the world."

"The best way to end that threat once and for all is with a new Iraqi government - a government ready to live in peace with its neighbors, a government that respects the rights of its people."

"If Saddam defies the world and we fail to respond, we will face a far greater threat in the future. Saddam will strike again at his neighbors. He will make war on his own people."

"And mark my words, he will develop weapons of mass destruction. He will deploy them, and he will use them."

President Clinton should have invaded Iraq in 1998 when Saddam kicked the UN inspectors out, and they knew he still had stockpiles of WMD's. But we all know that Clinton was just a poser - everything he said and did was with an eye on the polls (and the Monika problem).

President Clinton also let North Korea continue to develop its nuclear weapons program without repercussions even though he supposedly "negotiated" an agreement with the N. Koreans to not make nukes.

The political correctness of the Clinton administration had CIA operatives sewing "diversity quilts" supposedly to make them more sensitive to the countries they were supposed to spy on. That and similar nonsense allowed Libya to develop a nuclear weapons program even more sophisticated and mature than today's Iran program. (Thank goodness Bush invaded Iraq, which directly led to Libya voluntarily giving up its nuke program so it would not be the next country invaded by Bush - that alone makes the Iraq war worthwhile.)

President Clinton will always be known as the "blue dress" joke-of-a-president who couldn't keep his pants up, or his enemies down.

And you think Bush is "THE WORST President of our generation"?!? Give your head a shake...

6. Now that is funny.

Bush the worst President or our generation? Not hardly. The worst President we've ever had!

The most clueless moron imaginable and he's been our 'leader ' for 8 wretched years.

bt

7. Gord

Gord

Somehow you don't come accross as an expert on past presidents, so I don't think your opinion carries much weight.

8. I think that Harding would certainly be in the running for the WORST ever in history along with the likes of John Tyler and James Buchanan.

That is why I used the phrase "in our generation".

Know your American history.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20070226/howl

9. and you even less so.. on both counts.. buffoon.

10. Gord

Gord

I did not make any statements on past presidents other than president Clinton, so how would you know? If you would care to address my Clinton post, be my guest. Otherwise take your juvenile name-calling to FaceBook and go play with your peers.

#10     Mar 10, 2008