Bush speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Apr 13, 2004.

1. MR. President, why are you and the vice president going in front of the 911 commission together? and not separate, as they ask for?

Still waiting........

#11     Apr 13, 2004
  2. My wife is a Prescott and she voted for Gore, but admitted that Bush showed some humility tonight for a change.

Bush's speeches induce this Pavlovian-response, I immediately fell asleep, so I missed it. Works better than a gallon of diphenhydramine.

#12     Apr 13, 2004
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Agreed. He REALLY copped out on that question.

#13     Apr 13, 2004
  4. If Cheney wasn't there, who would pull the strings?

#14     Apr 13, 2004
  5. damir00

damir00 Guest

you mean other than actually risking his own bad self?

lol.

#15     Apr 13, 2004
  6. bronks

bronks

I think it's rather clear he's already doing this...politically. Imagine that, a politician who doesn't waffle in what he believes to be right; in an election year to boot. The cowboy has some balls.

#16     Apr 13, 2004
  7. The cowboy has some balls.

lmao

He must have grown them after Vietnam.:D

#17     Apr 13, 2004
  8. Karl Rove must be throwing up every time he looks at the Polls.

Bush's whole platform right now is based on convincing the American people that they are better off and safer from terrorists due to his decision to invade Iraq.

For Bush, this premise is steadily becoming false with the American public. The most recent poll shows that only 44% of the American public approve of the President's handling of the War, down dramatically from the 51% just a few weeks ago in the March 26-28th Poll.

At this rate of decline, President Bush won't stand a chance come November . . . Looks like that photo-op on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier was the top in the Bush market. No doubt about it.

One of the dumber President's of our time.
    Looks like this ship is sinking so fast that even the Joeseph Goebbells of our era, Karl Rove may not be able to save it.

#18     Apr 13, 2004
  9. Oh, and has anyone seen the coalition lately???

Dubya sure didn't like that question, now did he?

#19     Apr 13, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey waggie, there you are. You never answered my question about your wife. Guys Waggie said on another thread that he got married and eluded to his best man being the victim of 9/11. Yet, several people have privately PMed me stating that they know for a fact that Waggie has never been married. Very interesting Waggie how you avoid certain questions. LOL.

#20     Apr 13, 2004