Bush speaking tonight about bailout....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Mr Pain

Mr Pain

I hate Bush but this was a great speech. Simple and direct.

#11     Sep 24, 2008
  2. I bet the markets will skyrocket tomorrow. I was really worried but now I see President Bush has a grasp on things and will make things better. I just don't know who they will be better for.

#12     Sep 24, 2008
  3. I agree as everything he touch's turns to gold....just look at Iraq.

#13     Sep 24, 2008
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Tell me.....Why should I believe a word this moron says? This dude is in the fourth quarter. What was this; the two minute warning? And, has he found all those weapons of mass destruction yet???

#14     Sep 24, 2008
  5. #15     Sep 24, 2008
  6. hear the part about driving stocks down for personal gain?

Know who was told about it?

Bush, Greenspan, Dodd, Schumer, Clinton, Schumer, Baker, Frank, Levin, McCain, .............on and on.

Anyone see a problem here?

#16     Sep 24, 2008
  7. Weak speech. Very week but controlled emotions for sure.

Dow will be a 9000, maybe even 8000 on monday if nothing is passed. Not because the bill will save the economy, but because outside investors, banks, etc will pull their money out of our markets fast.

Dollar will be dumped and Asia will take a beating but will keep on ticking.

This is going to be an interesting final week.

#17     Sep 24, 2008
  8. '

so according to your logic if the 700B bill is passed then the dollar will go up?

#18     Sep 24, 2008
  9. euro moved 80 pips on his stupid words as of now, wonder where it will be tmrw morning.

#19     Sep 24, 2008
  10. There's only two economists. "Do this" and "do that". Incidently, they both won (shared) the Nobel peace prize in the same year having opposite viewpoints.

#20     Sep 24, 2008