Bush Silences Air America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 20, 2006.

1. __________________________________________________

Amazing how the parody by AAA sounds exactly like a "serious post" by tradermaji.

#11     Oct 21, 2006
  2. Agreed. They are finding out that there is an unlimited amount of oil reserves that replenish themselves by bacteria. Bacteria produce a continuous , unlimited supply of oil.

Sounds like the bleepin' stuff is worthless:

http://www.888webtoday.com/oil1.html

#12     Oct 21, 2006
  3. reg

reg

Exactly. I have always thought of tradermaji as the dullest knife in the drawer. In fact, I find him to be one of the dumbest posters on ET - a fact he constantly reinforces everytime he comes up with a new post.
    Just my .02 and nothing personal, tradermaji. Really nothing much we can do if that's the way you were created.
    Cheers.

#13     Oct 21, 2006
  4. Wow... the neocons out in full force to defend their brethren. Ya'll are sad caricatures of humanity, so can't expect you to understand satire. :D

#14     Oct 21, 2006
  5. reg

reg

So anyone who disagrees with you is either a neocon or a Klan member. LMAO!
    You truly are the resident idiot of ET.

#15     Oct 21, 2006
  6. And there is the problem. They are looking for a FEMA trailor, i.e. please, some come and take care of me.

#16     Oct 21, 2006
  7. are you drunk? "some come"??? dumbass.

#17     Oct 22, 2006
  8. That is the problem. SOME of them are just waiting around for someone to do something for them. Others are making the best of a bad situation by doing something about it for themselves.

I'm renting a place in Florida very cheaply for a family that lost their house in New Orleans. They are very ambitious. They are achieving their goals on time. No gummint assistance for them.

Google FEMA trailer, drugs, and crime. These people need to find something to do.

#18     Oct 22, 2006
  9. hey inbred, you don't understand satire...

Why are you blaming me for your biological dad being your biological brother?

#19     Oct 22, 2006
  10. Did anyone ever actually listen to Air America? I don't even know which station it was on.

#20     Oct 23, 2006