Bush should give speech tonight

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Sep 15, 2008.

1. dorfman

dorfman

the market almost always sells off when he talks during the day

#11     Sep 15, 2008
  2. Mr Pain

Mr Pain

He did that after 911. He told us all to go to Disenyland. That is real leadership.

#12     Sep 15, 2008
  3. Everything is under control. No panic.

[​IMG]

#13     Sep 15, 2008
  4. :) good one... :D

#14     Sep 15, 2008
  5. It's not GW's fault IMHO!

I Blame His Dad!!! HE let us down, he knew his own ineffective Son, he should not had let the nation down in favor of his fatherhood, He should have Warned the nation and had recognized having a bigger Fatherish obligation towards the people.

GW would have NEVER become an statesman let alone a president had it not been for the fame and the unfair leverage he had inherited from his father, hence the father was responsible to protect the country against such mal uses of his fame and power inherited by his sons which were abused to mislead the nation.

#15     Sep 15, 2008
  6. Klamath

Klamath

I remember 41 saying something to that effect that was quickly hushed over.

#16     Sep 15, 2008
  7. I wish Bush would walk in my neighborhood so that I could yell RETARD, I bet a constant barrage should drive him to depression and suicide.

Actually Bush should start calling bottoms every week, it can't do much harm and if he's lucky it will increase his credibility!

#17     Sep 15, 2008
  8. Bush has already stated the economy is OK... what else would he say now? I disagree, it's not OK, but this is just a cycle exaggerated by the mortgage BS... nothing more. Let the damned market self-correct. Down to 7,000, then back to a bull market.

#18     Sep 15, 2008
  9. Really?! that's amazing, I wish you or anyone would remember more details on that or it could be dig out so it could be used to further humiliate GW and remind him his father was right as also was the case in the Iraq situation with 41 being against it and this retard ignoring and isolating him.

#19     Sep 15, 2008
  10. does anybody believe or care what bush says?

#20     Sep 15, 2008