'Bush shoe' creates 100 new jobs (Economics)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by talknet, Dec 22, 2008.

1. How much do I have to pay for that shoe if I want to throw it at Bush? I would pay much more than the 28 pounds they’re paying for that and I’m sure I’d find not 18.000 but millions who would be willing to do the same. Maybe he wants to sacrifice himself and that would be a good way to save America from the economic crisis.

#11     Dec 22, 2008
  2. talknet

talknet

I think a Saudi businessman is willing to pay $10 million for the "shoe thrown at Bush". That's "oil money".

USA company should start manufacturing "Bush shoe" on USA soil. This will create atleast 1000 - 2000 new jobs for Americans.

#12     Dec 22, 2008
  3. huh

huh

Hell you could really have some fun with the packaging. Pay 50 bucks for the pair of shoes and they come with a dart board with bush's face and you can put it on your wall and practice hurling shoes at it all day! There's a business opportunity here! :)

#13     Dec 22, 2008
  4. The video game World of Warcraft has already implemented a move that lets you throw the bush shoe in game. Here is a preview.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/762_R-91Qq8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/762_R-91Qq8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#14     Dec 22, 2008
  5. help me please :(

#15     Dec 22, 2008
  6. talknet

talknet

After sometime there will be "Obama shoe" and "Obama shoe video game".

What further improvements and better policies can Obama make which Bush could not make. It's a dead end and there is no way out. It's over.

Obama can create million jobs in USA by starting manufacturing of "Bush shoe and Obama shoe" on USA soil and also video games.

Barak Obama will DESTROY USA. There is no way out.

#16     Dec 23, 2008
  7. watch the advertising tie in to Nunn Bush shoe company. watch and learn.

I'm still amazed at Mr. Bush's reflexes. You can tell he's dodged some projectiles before probably in domestic scrapes.

#17     Dec 23, 2008
  8. talknet

talknet

Post your opinion for "Obama shoe" and "Obama shoe video game".

#18     Dec 24, 2008