Bush says immigration bill will survive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LT701, Jun 11, 2007.

1. And give away their best campaign asset? They're not that stupid. An arrogant prick in the White House with a 29% approval rating is the gift that keeps on giving for Dems.

#31     Jun 12, 2007
  2. K-Rock

K-Rock

The immigration bill is going to happen sooner or later, it can't be stopped (the changing demographics coupled with global competition makes it inevitable), so if you can't beat it/them you might as well join in or risk becoming irrelevant.

#32     Jun 12, 2007
  3. LT701

LT701

i wish i could put up boot up your ass

people like you make me sick

#33     Jun 12, 2007
  4. K-Rock

K-Rock

Adapt or die!!! Just because you decided to commit suicide because your unwilling to change doesn't mean the rests of us have to join you. R.I.P.!!!

#34     Jun 12, 2007
  5. LT701

LT701

only the lowest of cowards preaches surrendering and adapting to invaders, before the battle is even over

assuming you are a citizen, it shames me greatly to have to call you an American

you make me sick

#35     Jun 12, 2007
  6. Thanks for the WORTHLESS advice George W. Bush

#36     Jun 12, 2007
  7. K-Rock

K-Rock

"Every battle is won before it is ever fought.". Read Sun-tzu, The Art of War.

More importantly, wither we like it or not we need Mexico, Canada, and other neighboring countries to compete with the rising tiger (China) and other large emerging economies. Our economy/population is currently too small. These are the real battles/threats to come that we must win, to survive, by making the tough decisions today, assuming it's not already too late.:eek:

#37     Jun 12, 2007
  8. So then the US govt can borrow even more money from China to pay for the social services of the next 100 million, poorest, most desperate immigrants :eek:

#38     Jun 12, 2007
  9. K-Rock

K-Rock

Maybe we are already doomed, since so many can't see the forest through the trees.:(

#39     Jun 12, 2007
  10. LT701

LT701

you're a brainwashed piece of garbage

on ignore

#40     Jun 12, 2007