Bush refuses to answer questions about spying on Americans....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Dec 16, 2005.

1. I think that you watch too much TV.

You need to do some homework about how the FISA ACT works, what constitutes the standard of probable cause under such an act, and then substantiate your claims with some facts, and what specific law that the President derived his powers from . . . all of which you have conveniently refrained from doing.

Feel free to use the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or the Fisa Act to substantiate your claim . . . My guess is that you are unable to do so.

Instead, you'd rather keep ranting about this and that, liberals, the NY Times, and blah, blah, blah . . .
    To hell with presenting facts that substantiate your claim.

Just keep ranting!
    Typical.
    :p

#81     Dec 19, 2005
  2. Wow! I thought my six years and counting was alot.

My reasons involve hating crowds (understatement!) and not being able to enjoy a movie with a bunch of idiots making distracting noise. Same reasons for you?

#82     Dec 19, 2005
  3. Pabst

Pabst

People talking freaks me out! Plus as a smoker it's a hassle sitting anywhere for two hours without lighting up. And then if the flick sux as 80% of them do, you're stuck.

#83     Dec 19, 2005
  4. Use your own advice, Mr. Expert on Constitutional Law.

I say to you, "Feel free to use the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or the Fisa Act to substantiate your claim . . . My guess is that you are unable to do so."

And your substantiation is the New York Times, LOL.

You should have watched Harry Reid waffle over having to admit he was briefed on this.

#84     Dec 19, 2005
  5. Essentially the

"I know you are but what am I?"

defense.

Didn't AltarEgo already delineate how the FISA act should have been the only thing necessary for the collecting of intelligence, and was the legal solution to the problem?

#85     Dec 19, 2005
  6. bighog

bighog Guest

I say we impeach the bum.....:D

Clearly, Boy King has broken the law, his "all of a sudden news and tv appearances" show he is trembling in his cowboy boots.

Bush is in trouble on this one, no matter which side of the aisle you frequent, the bottom line is that this is in fact an offense that "COULD" lead to impeachment.

Would i support such an action..........:D :p

PS, this is no simple act of "NOT" having sex as before this is an act forbidden by the laws of the country. Clinton broke no laws, he was just being naughty.......:eek: But in his case he did not claim to have asked congress for permission.

#86     Dec 19, 2005
  7. But he speaks to God!

He repeats that so often it must be true.

How can you impeach "Gods man"?

Quote from bighog:

I say we impeach the bum.....:D

Clearly, Boy King has broken the law, his "all of a sudden news and tv appearances" show he is trembling in his cowboy boots.

Bush is in trouble on this one, no matter which side of the aisle you frequent, the bottom line is that this is in fact an offense that "COULD" lead to impeachment.

Would i support such an action..........:D :p

PS, this is no simple act of "NOT" having sex as before this is an act forbidden by the laws of the country. Clinton broke no laws, he was just being naughty.......:eek: But in his case he did not claim to have asked congress for permission.

#87     Dec 19, 2005
  8. I wonder if terrists walk around the block for exercise like Gotti did with Sammy the Bull. Drug dealers do it too I've heard. :p

Maybe the program isn't as vital as W thinks.

Doesn't look like he's netted much with it. And what kind of sh't for brains is going to plot on the phone or internet anyway? And why would anyone believe anything Bush says about national security at this stage? :D

#88     Dec 19, 2005
  9. hail to the furher.
    hail to the furher.
    i always that fascism did not die with hitler.
    now ya klans inherited it.

#89     Dec 19, 2005
  10. The neocon movement is a fascinating study on how a handful of wicked, corrupt and Godless individuals have successfully used religion and the flag as a political tool to further their own corrupt un-Godly goals. They have mobilized a fanatical religious minority of the population to take over the majority. As the rest of the world moves towards more open and democratic forms of multi-party government, these people are leading us back to the days of absolute monarchy. It is interesting to observe how mentioning the Bible and wraping themselves with the flag gets all inbreeds supporting them unconditionally.

Quote from bushwacked:

hail to the furher.
    hail to the furher.
    i always that fascism did not die with hitler.
    now ya klans inherited it.

#90     Dec 19, 2005