Bush question

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Gringinho your magnifying the issues.

First of all yes Bush has admitted he is no genius. That in itself is no qualification for worst president.

Second what is your argument for why the U.S. has such a horrible reputation and how is our horrible reputation affecting us. Are countries not doing business with us or are other countries threatening us. You say countries hate us but it really seems like that is just a talking point. I think there are other countries that are hated much more such as Russia and African genocide countries.

I am not trying to divide all your points. I am simply giving a moderate voice to your one sided opinions.

Thirdly water boarding is debatable torture.

Fourth, where is all this corruption you talk about. Liberals always say Iraq was only for oil than where is the oil and where is the money trail? That is merely speculation and the magnifying of negative one sided thinking.

Your last argument was the world consensus. Everyone knows liberals all over the world are in control of the media. If you disagree with that than you are truly clouded.

What your doing gringho is totally magnifying the issues against Bush. One question- Do you think Bush Lied about the Iraq war in the beginning? All major orginizations thought they had WMD's and it is all documented.

This is why moderates don't HATE Bush because they know the issues are magnified against him.

#11     Oct 30, 2008
  2. Those three bother me. The first responders to Katrina were the Mayor of New Orleans and the Governor of Louisiana. They were MISERABLE as leaders. Way before the hurricane they had been given the money to upgrade the system from Cat3 to Cat5 and guess what, they diverted the money!! During the hurricane they were without clue..

The "outed CIA officer" was working in a building plainly marked as CIA, she was driving up there every day, parking in the morning, and driving away every day in the evening!! The universe that the left can create for us with the media is indeed a dark one...

Stem cell research went on, it was use of new human embreyos that was vetoed. It was barely a setback for research at all but the media in their efforts to construct this new dark world they want us to live in made a huge thing out of it...

All they wanted to do was neuter President Bush and make him spend enormous political capital on anything at all... they will do the exact opposite for any sitting Democrat, it's nuts really...

#12     Oct 30, 2008
  3. It took 42 presidents and 224 years to bring the national debt to 5 trillion dollars.It took George Bush 8 years to add another 5 trillion plus

If he had added more to the national debt then any other president that would be bad,but this idiot added more to the national debt THEN ALL OTHER PRESIDENTS COMBINED !!!!!!!!!!!

#13     Oct 30, 2008
  4. Please!

Why do you guys continue to reply to vomit like this guy! This guy wrote me a private message and I replied in a very cordial and forthright way. But this guy obviously has serious emotional issues and despite my best efforts to even bother to reply candidly and discuss what he asked me, he concluded I gave him no reasonable reply and said it was a joke.

So please... to the intellence on this forum, stop replying to this garbage!

These guys have serious mental issues and frankly I can't even dignify ther sociopathic b.s. any longer on these forums by attempting to have a reasonable dialogue! You notice that guys like this Neo retard never really discuss the issues objectively and attempt to actually negotiate in good faith to a consensus opinion that shows some give and take!

He is apparently ill. I would bet anything this Neo guy has emotional illness in his background! Don't indulge him. He's like a stupid child!

#14     Oct 30, 2008
  5. A few other accomplishments of the worst President ever

As already stated ,Raised the national debt more then every past president combined

energy policy raised fuel prices 300 %

Made the biggest foreign policy mistake in US history by starting an unjustified war that killed over 4,000 American troops,injured over 20,000 American troops,and killed and injured over 100,000 innocent Iraqi civilians,many of them mothers and children

Allowed the worse Terrorist attack in US history to happen under his presidency(Was warned in advance and ignored /did not act on intelligence that showed the US was about to be attacked )

Allowed the value of the American dollar to fall by almost half

Took more vacation time then any other president

made the country and its citizens more hated around the world then it has ever been

disregarded the Constitution and took away more American rights then any other president

ALL OF THOSE THINGS COMBINED !!!!!!!!

#15     Oct 30, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

They said the Reagon debt was going to ruin the country, and yet we had the greatest growth in history over the next 20 years.

Wars with deaths of 4000 usally arn't seen as empire changing events. In 20 years the Iraq war will be seen as a small conflict

Have you seen the US dollar recently?

Other nations don't like us because we show leadership. Someone needs to confront the bad guys.

I beleive in 20 years BUsh will been seen as a great president.
    Even quicker if Obama fails.

#16     Oct 30, 2008
  7. Palinomics, Bushonomics, and Reaganomics is here to stay no matter how much liberals complain.

#17     Oct 30, 2008
    #18     Oct 30, 2008
  9. Hehehe, who is "magnifying" here?

I said the US reputation internationally has been destroyed, that is not the same as "hating the US."

Also, Bush is a moron - and almost everyone admits to this, as well as himself saying he is not very smart. Neo-con prominent writers like Joshua Muravchik and Norman Podhoretz mock him, and say they need to take the intellectual leadership.

Bush is easily likeable on a personal level - a jovial character - but his policies are disastrous. He is an incapable leader.

That you think waterboarding is not torture is very strange, and a regurgitation of neo-con argumentation.

You call yourself "socially liberal" - what are your liberal stances? So far I am only seeing conservative viewpoints from you, and some neo-con regurgitation. Remember, if you subscribe to a number of neo-con policies - then you de fact start being a neo-con since otherwise would lead to complete self-contradiction --- unless you have the intellect to reason about the philosophical foundations of your viewpoints. If you buy the "logic" between the neo-con policy stances, then you are a neo-con.

#19     Oct 31, 2008
  10. LOL ok whatever you say iceman. I was merely debating whether Bush was the worst president ever or just not a good president. Besides the fact that you never added anything to the debate you never add anything to any debate other than your hate for conservatives. Your hate for conservatives and anyone who thinks differently than you shows how radical and ignorant you really are. I am a morderate. I was moderatly questioning the reality of whether Bush was the worst president ever or not and you fill up with so much emotional hatred that you can't even spout out anything logical without claiming the author has mental disorders.

You are the one with the mental disorders.

#20     Oct 31, 2008