Bush 'Problems were made a decade before he became president

Discussion in 'Economics' started by swtrader, Dec 2, 2008.

1. no, i dont think he's even doing that

the Bush's role in society, going back to Walker, has always been carrying water for the bluest of blood - a tradition of reliable henchmen

he's blaming the people he and his dad (and grandfather and great grandfather) carried water for, ie the elite of wall street/international bankers/fed reserve whos greed destroyed our country with globalism

#11     Dec 2, 2008
  2. Obama's agenda is the same as Bush's

one punches out, the other punches in

on the same clock, set 5 minutes ahead

#12     Dec 2, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

Sounds like an absurd statement. Please enlighten.

#13     Dec 2, 2008
  4. Not a bad summation at all.

Unfortunately for George, the empirical planners forgot to read Sun Tzu 'The Art of War'

Had they done so, today's problems would never have transpired, but sadly for George he would not have received the nod in 1999.

regards
    f9

#14     Dec 2, 2008
  5. skull and bones clubhouse clock is set five minutes ahead

obama, of course, isnt skull and bones, but nobody gets into the presidency unless you've sold your soul the an elite collection of people

a collection of people that show up at places like bohemian grove, bildeberger group, Council on Foreign Relations, AIPAC, wall street etc

it's a large collection of people, but if one of those groups 'veto's you, you're not getting elected - period

'Conspiracy Theorists' obcess and exaggerate those groups, but that doesnt mean these groups are nothing

#15     Dec 2, 2008
  6. Bush was probably referring to policies made by Clinton administration; in the truest spirit of passing the buck he wouldn't dream of laying blame on his dad.

#16     Dec 2, 2008
  7. i think at that level of society, you believe that you're always going to have some kind of overlord, that democracy is a pipe dream

i think the bush's probably felt, that they were henchmen for the most benign of the possible overlords, and understood that while cynical, their role might be somewhere above evil, perhaps even occasionaly noble. i think his comments are a realization of the truth, and reflect bitter dissapointment

#17     Dec 2, 2008
  8. taodr

taodr

I think George Bush is just sulking because he is looking at his so called legacy. Time will show what a fool he was bringing in that crook Paulsen and the umm umm umm Bernanke who just loves printing money until America has no money to even pay for the ink. Can't blame his daddy for that.

#18     Dec 2, 2008
  9. no, i think he was making a rare candid comment about the bigger picture

that while his family has always served people who f-cked the little people, they f-cked them less than the alternative overlords

and that it may no longer be true

#19     Dec 2, 2008
  10. I know that no one may agree with me, but george Bush was actully a good president whose free market, globalization, war-mongering, cheap labor, deficit spending policies helped grow the economy between 2002-2007.

#20     Dec 2, 2008