Bush Plans To Attack Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 20, 2008.

1. LT701

LT701

all these 'neo's he had had one thing in common

himself, in absolute control

#31     May 20, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well at least shithead follows his own rules.

#32     May 20, 2008
  3. get a hold of yourself, iran is not persia

and there is nothing special about persia, it is a country that existed some centuries ago, did somethings in their times and blabla, period

your present speaks of your past, if this is what iran and iranians are today, i wonder what crap they were some years ago?! how does that make them better than arabs

yes military action would be a mistake because iranians are like dogs, they react to everything, so i suggest nuking all of them to death, we have nothing to lose, their oil we will get and their pathetic lives we will get rid of, a win win state

i'm sorry W is not as smart as you iranians, funny iranians all consider themselves smart and all knowing

#33     May 20, 2008
  4. LT701

LT701

i dont think pointing out that neocons are actually trotskyites, and furnishing proof when someone thinks they arent is splitting hairs, contradicting for the sake of contradicting, or claiming a profit level, I think it's something one ought to know if they're going to adopt neoconservatism. i dont believe i used grin or shades smilys

the only reason you think the thread isnt going anywhere, is because you cant handle the truth

nice try, though

#34     May 20, 2008
  5. Sam321

Sam321

Attacking Iran makes no sense when we already have Iraq. Iraq was politically and economically isolated. It has the 2-3 largest oil reserves. We took it, knowing no other country would fight us in Iraq's defense.

Iran, on the other hand is a different story. Too many countries have economic and political relationships with Iran. Other countries like Russia and China will come in Iran's defense if we attack.

So, do we really need another thread on this when we already have probably 50 other threads suggesting Bush will attack Iran, when this can never possibly happen?

#35     May 21, 2008
  6. Good grief, another moonbat stab at the Chickenhawk fallacy.

Hey Piehole, are you a doctor? If not, you don't have any right at all to talk about health insurance costs, quality of care, etc. Aren't happy with your doctor or drug network? Too fucking bad. You're not qualified to say shit about the subject.

Ever been a cop? Then you have no right to complain about crime or criticize anything that cops do.

Ever been a politician? Then don't bitch about what Bush has done. Since you've never been a politician, you're not qualified.

Are you a teacher? If not, you have no right whatsoever to complain about the educational system your kids are enrolled in.

Oh sorry, you don't have kids? Then, too bad, you cannot talk about what may or may not be best for children, including whether or not they should live with abusive parents, refrain from crack cocaine, etc. That may seem common sensical to you, but sorry, since you don't have kids, you're not qualified to discuss such issues.

See where this is headed? This tired regurgitation by the far Left that only those who are soldiers and willing to die in battle are qualified to argue about military matters makes sense only to the dimwitted.

#36     May 21, 2008
  7. what about us real conservatives? we can't stand chickenhawks... backers of lies.

this isn't about the left.. this is about integrity and honor. why do you trotskyite neocons get so mad at us? do you hate the true right? this whole bolshevication of the republican party amazes me.... are people just this stupid? i think we all know the answer. prepare to hear the word moonbat now.... **yawn**

#37     May 21, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

9. if your son is hurt or worse in this illegal war are you going to say 'oh no... mr billllll'?

please take this seriously... do you hate your own son? this is bizarre... are you ok?

#40     May 21, 2008