Bush Plans Statement Tomorrow to `Assure' Nation on Economy, Perino Says

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Daal, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Bush will probably roll out another bailout program for his wealthy donors.

He has yet to propose any legislation that provides relief for the average fool that voted for him twice.

in 8 years,

not once,

has he proposed any legislation to benefit the average republican fool.

#11     Oct 10, 2008
  2. Mvic

Mvic

Right now actions speak louder than words, he should save his breath. His heart hasn't been in the job for a while now. Occasionally liberal friends will send me some nonsense about a coup to avert an Obama win, I just have to laugh as I have never seen a Prez who was more eager to leave office and enjoy his life again than Bush II.

#12     Oct 10, 2008
  3. mokwit

mokwit

Will Bush say "Wall St got drunk" or was that just for the ears of known to be loyal Republican fundraisers?

#13     Oct 10, 2008
  4. To pick up stevegee's start:

"Mah fella Merkins"

Thar's no doubt thet varmints fum all walks of life an' all aspecks unnerstan' thet we is havin' serious times. Families is squeezed by th' high price of gasoleen, an' feelin' th' pinch of grub prices an' monthly mo'tgage payments. Wawkers is anxious 'bout wedder dern darn paychecks will stretch. Some wawkers is anxious 'bout wedder o' not they're a-gonna keep their jobs.

We also knows thet we is the dawgoned-est dynamic economah in th' wo'ld, thet we haf been through tough times befo'e, an' thet we is a-gonna come through this hyar time agin. Our intrepreneurial system has delivahed unpareelleled levels of produckivity an' growth an' prosperity. Durin' mah presidency, we haf faced tough times af'er th' terro'ist attack of 9/11 an' we came through strongly. An' we is a-gonna come through this. No quesshun th' times is tough, but no quesshun this he'a country will emerge. An' yet, we got some wawk t'do, an' thass whut ah's hankerin' t'share wif yo'..............

#14     Oct 10, 2008
  5. mokwit

mokwit

.................that in this heah great noo society of Sharecroppers and Massahs, y'al can be assoored that yo Massahs will be doin everythin in theah powr to see that there is allus a chicken in yo pots. We is instigatin a series of tax cuts fo you massahs so be sure to be standin in the street wij yo hats ou for tha thar trickledown effect. Them as is askin fer mauw than this is downright un pah tree otic. Man don't need no fine fancy house to serve tha Lawd.

#15     Oct 10, 2008
  6. AK100

AK100

I wonder if he's going to say -

"the American people deserve a higher stockmarket"

Just as he did after 9/11.

#16     Oct 10, 2008
  7. "I promise, that if elected, there will be a higher stock market!"

#17     Oct 10, 2008
  8. Just leaked over the internet an advance copy of President Bush's upcoming statement on the financial markets:

Presto! Crisis over!

Just,
    my2¢¢

#18     Oct 10, 2008
  9. He just needs to remind everyone Jan 20 is right around the corner.

#19     Oct 10, 2008
  10. I think he might announce he is going to keep the markets open till this dadburned crisis is over. The news lately is the "The market closed today with another triple digit loss". This could be prevented by NOT closing the market. Eventually people will get tired and go home.

#20     Oct 10, 2008