Bush Plans Statement Tomorrow to `Assure' Nation on Economy, Perino Says

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Daal, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Daal

Daal

2. "Mah fella Merkins"

3. S2007S

S2007S

Won't mean a thing. Everytime he speaks it just causes more fear.

4. capmac

capmac

Markets will plunge another 10% when he speaks...

5. They will do whatever they have to do to make everything appear as good as it can be. Pelosi Reid and Bush are all the same at this point. They've all got their finger in the pie. That's because they and their parties, helped cause it.

Let the market play out. what do you care if if starts from 7800 dow, or 7500. We didn't do this. DC and NY did it.

Just know, all the politicians will do what they have to do make this pass. We'll all pay later. But for now, four brutal days where only traders make money. What's so bad.

When I was hollering years ago, I was trying to help stop it. They were all too smart. So be it.

6. pitz

pitz

My theory: the Bush speech will coincide with covert monetary policy action of the Federal Reserve.

The Republican propoganda machine will point to a rise in the stock market during the Bush speech as the reason why it is imperative that an 'experienced' guy like John McCain be elected.

7. GG1972

GG1972

I like Dana Perino more than Bush anyways :)

On other hand I just wanna see if he's got a ghostly white face when he speaks--it was almost ghostly white last time but not quite--this time I am sure it will be

8. Bush better memorize his speech and not stutter or the market takes it up the azz.

9. I do not understand him.

Is he TRYING to spread panic?

Whenever Paulson, Bernanke or Bush come out and make a prepared, bullshit speech about how everything will turn into a bed of rose, all they do is plant even more seeds of doubts in everyones' minds about how bad things are, and what is going on behind the scenes that is bad that they don't yet know about.

Stay away from the cameras!!!

10. S2007S

S2007S

Paulson, Bernanke and Bush should just step away from the media for about 6 months, there is no need to hear what they have to say because they only speak lies, there is no chance his speech is going to give people any hope, he is better off not speaking tomorrow or if he really has to, save it for saturday or sunday while the markets are closed. Anything he is going to say is going to be completely ignored.

#10     Oct 10, 2008