Bush pisses off 9/11 victims trying to get re-elected...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Truly one of the most shameful acts of this shameful administration. Bush's wealthy donors: "Weapons of Mass Corruption".

m

#21     Mar 4, 2004
  2. Slim

Slim Guest

To ,

waggie945

I can see that oasis hasn't figured out how to post messages so it is clear who he is replying to . Above the break he was quoting
    AAAintheBeltway . It is he who you should be replying to . I gather that Oasis is in harmony with you .

Slim

#22     Mar 5, 2004
  3. That's all well and good, but let's face facts -- 9/11 is now a part of American History. A lot of good people died on that day and millions more had to suffer from anxiety attacks, depression and a host of other problems while learning to cope with the magnitude of the event.

Now today, in 2004, we have the same old song and dance that we've had since day one -- and that is the simple fact that this administration has perpetually painted a "doom and gloom" picture for our country.

When I wake up in the morning, I want to look out my window and get excited about the day and what I'm going to do. I don't want to get constantly jerked around by changing color codes, constant erosion of my rights, finger-printing Brazilians, reactionary tactics from Ashcroft, more wars, etc.

Frankly, I'm sick of this bullshit. I'm ready to move on with my life. Let's rebuild the towers and get on with our life. Let's scrap the stupid color codes, because when on God's green Earth are we ever going to use the two colors below yellow? Give me a break.

This administration treats everyone like a bunch of kids who are stupid, naive and easily led like sheep. I'm not going to turn this into a republican vs. democratic debate, but I'm sure I'm not the only REGISTERED REPUBLICAN who feels that this administration has done enough and it is time for a change.

I wouldn't be surprised if they jerked with the color codes just before election to inject yet more fear into the populace and milk more votes.

This entire administration is based on FEAR. How can a country move forward when our own government is more interested in keeping people scared, anxious and bewildered?

#23     Mar 5, 2004
  4. Well we'd love to have you on our side aphexcoil. You might actually make a great agnostic green party voter. Join us!

#24     Mar 5, 2004

5. OK ...with that said....Tell me Democrats plan to protect all the sites you just listed...

#25     Mar 5, 2004
  6. i say revive 'duct tape and plastic' - nothing says vote republican more than wrap your head in plastic, put duct tape around your neck and kiss your ass goodbye.

#26     Mar 5, 2004

7. That doesn;t answer the question: What is the Dem. plan for National security??? What does their plan consist of and how much will their plan cost?

#27     Mar 5, 2004
  8. The plan is to work with countries that don't sponsor terrorism, and make is a global effort rather than just a US effort....you know, our NATO allies that Bush thumbed his nose at to wage his own personal war with Saddam.

Oh, and by the way, now Bush wants to find Osama.

Why is it that we gave up on finding Osama with 100% of our efforts and resources, and had to blow our wad on Iraq?

#28     Mar 5, 2004
  9. That is a "Hannityism"....explain how working with NATO ( which we are already doing) has anything to do with the cost of our borders and ports and nuke plants......and could you give me a specific plan from any of the Prominent Dems???

Im just curious what the other alternatives are thats all...

#29     Mar 5, 2004
  10. ....fear AND secrecy; a bad combination. Read Suskind's book about Paul O'Neill. Cabinet meetings that are scripted to support the pre-arranged conclusion that the idealogues have already decided on. No open and free discussion. Real decisions made in secrecy behind closed doors...probably mostly by Cheney. Bush is a weak little man, propped up by others.

m

#30     Mar 5, 2004